|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With schooling.
(b) With shopping.
(c) With parties.
(d) With travel.
2. What did Tom study at school?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
5. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
(a) A hat shop.
(b) A popcorn stand.
(c) A souvenir stall.
(d) A Scottish tweed shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
2. Who offered to let Esmond and Jessica a house to stay in?
3. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
5. What amazed Jessica about living in Spain?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)