|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Esmond earn a living while in Spain?
(a) Writing for a newspaper.
(b) Collecting scrap metal.
(c) Selling state secrets.
2. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
3. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Queen's Political Society.
(b) The Union of English Landowners.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Oxford University Board.
4. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister Nancy.
(c) Her cousin Giles.
(d) Her sister Boud.
5. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) The Albert Hall.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Kensington Palace Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
4. Where did Jessica and Esmond go for a vacation in June 1939?
5. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)