|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Fascists.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(d) Water polo.
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(b) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(c) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(d) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
4. What did Tom study at school?
5. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
2. Where did Jessica find work in New York?
3. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
4. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
5. While Jessica was planning to go to Spain, where was Muv making plans to go?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)