|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica and Esmond spend their afternoons doing in Spain?
(a) Treating patients at a hospital.
(b) Typing up news stories.
(c) Scavenging for items to sell.
(d) Sitting on the beach.
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Seeing her friends.
(c) Having servants.
(d) The country air.
3. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were crazy.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were amazing.
4. What did the children call their father?
(c) Father 'M'.
(d) His Majesty.
5. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His university days.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His army days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
2. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
3. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
4. After leaving Spain, which of her sisters did Jessica meet in France?
5. Where did Jessica find work in New York?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)