|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She had divorced.
(c) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(d) She was ill.
2. What made Esmond and Jessica decide to get their American tour started?
(a) Esmond lost his job.
(b) They had saved up the right amount of money.
(c) A friend became available to help.
(d) They thought they should do it before winter.
3. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was a lazy worker.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She was homesick.
(d) She was caught stealing.
4. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
(a) A souvenir stall.
(b) A popcorn stand.
(c) A hat shop.
(d) A Scottish tweed shop.
5. Where did Jessica and Esmond marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Horton?
2. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
3. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
4. How long did it take for Esmond and Jessica to lose all their money gambling?
5. Where did Esmond find a job working in New York?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)