|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A hospital room.
(b) A chapel.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A swimming pool.
2. What newspaper did Kay Graham's father own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The Daily Hampshire Gazette.
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(c) Water polo.
4. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The Baltic.
(c) New York.
5. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) University of Exeter.
(c) Wellington College.
(d) Lancaster University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
2. How did Jessica feel about living in Spain with Esmond?
3. What did Dave Scherman tell Jessica and Esmond about Donahue?
4. In which month did Jessica and Esmond arrive in New York?
5. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)