|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The British Union of Fascists.
(b) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(c) The English Anarchy Movement.
(d) The British Socialist Supporters.
2. What amazed Jessica about living in Spain?
(a) The hospitality of the locals.
(b) How much it was like England.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The amount of poverty.
3. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
(a) A center for runaway boys.
(b) A library.
(c) A poetry house.
(d) An education center.
4. Where had Diana gone to study?
(b) New York.
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(d) Natural capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what event did Miss Warren handle the concessions?
2. How much money did Donahue tell Jessica and Esmond they had made?
3. Upon arriving in New York, what did Jessica and Esmond notice about Americans?
4. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
5. Where did Esmond work after returning to London from France?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)