|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offered to let Esmond and Jessica a house to stay in?
(a) Jessica's aunt.
(b) Roger Roughton.
(c) Esmond's uncle Winston.
(d) Dorothy Allhusen.
2. Where did Esmond work in France?
(a) At Reuters.
(b) At an English school.
(c) At the British embassy.
(d) At a radio station.
3. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
4. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
5. In which area of New York did Jessica and Esmond rent an apartment?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(d) Little Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
2. How did Esmond earn a living while in Spain?
3. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
4. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)