|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
(a) By investing in property.
(b) By selling articles to publications.
(c) By selling his paintings.
(d) By gambling.
2. What did Esmond and Jessica collect in preparation for moving to America?
(a) Letters of introduction.
(b) Savings bonds.
(c) Jewelry to pawn.
(d) Books to read on the journey.
3. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In Paris.
(b) At Swinbrook.
(c) In London.
(d) In Germany.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. When did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
2. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
3. Why did Jessica and Esmond decide to move to America?
4. Where did Jessica and Esmond spend time visiting Kay Graham?
5. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)