|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) At Swinbrook.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Germany.
(d) In London.
2. For what event did Miss Warren handle the concessions?
(a) The World Series.
(b) The release of the film "The Wizard of Oz."
(c) The 1939 World's Fair.
(d) The opening of La Guardia airport.
3. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Seeing her friends.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Having servants.
(d) The country air.
4. What did Jessica and Esmond spend their afternoons doing in Spain?
(a) Typing up news stories.
(b) Treating patients at a hospital.
(c) Scavenging for items to sell.
(d) Sitting on the beach.
5. How much did Jessica receive from her trust fund when she turned 21?
(a) Two hundred and fifty pounds.
(b) Five hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Fifty pounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
2. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
3. What illness did Jessica's daughter contract as a 4-month old?
4. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
5. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)