|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She secretly worked in a shop.
(b) With her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) She stole money from her parents.
(d) With her trust-fund money.
2. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(a) The foreign minister.
(b) The British ambassador.
(c) Sir Mosley.
3. What was the pro-consul told to do in the telegram?
(a) Arrest Esmond.
(b) Be a witness to Jessica and Esmond's marriage.
(c) Find Jessica.
(d) Give Jessica some money.
4. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His university days.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His army days.
5. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
3. After returning to London, what did Jessica find that she did not know how to do?
4. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)