|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
(a) A sail boat.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A cargo boat.
2. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(b) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(c) She had heard that he was handsome.
(d) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
4. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With schooling.
(b) With travel.
(c) With shopping.
(d) With parties.
5. Where did Esmond find a job working in New York?
(a) A political journal.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A lawyer's office.
(d) An advertising agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. What did Jessica realize differed between she and Kay?
4. How did Jessica feel about living in Spain with Esmond?
5. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)