|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
(a) Dorothy Allhusen.
(b) Tom Mitford.
(c) Lord Mosley.
(d) Peter Nevile.
2. After being cut off by her family, what job did Jessica do to earn money?
(a) Manuscript editor.
(c) Market researcher.
(d) Shop assistant.
3. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
4. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
(a) The Baltic.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) New York.
5. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
3. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
5. Where did Esmond work after returning to London from France?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)