|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With travel.
(b) With shopping.
(c) With schooling.
(d) With parties.
2. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Fascists.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She had heard that he was handsome.
(b) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(c) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(d) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
4. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
5. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
(a) A boxing match.
(b) A dinner show.
(c) A post office.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jessica and Esmond decide to move to America?
2. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
3. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
4. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
5. What item did Jessica and Esmond purchase by charging it to Farve's account?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)