|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) He was a known playboy.
(b) He had no means of making a living.
(c) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(d) His fortune came from trade.
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She had divorced.
3. What was the name of the Mitford son?
4. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
5. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) Hons of the World.
(b) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(c) We Are The Hons.
(d) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
2. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
3. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
4. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
5. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)