|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
2. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Tides of Change.
(b) Freedom Tomorrow.
(c) Out of Bounds.
(d) Britain for the Future.
3. Where did Esmond work in France?
(a) At an English school.
(b) At a radio station.
(c) At the British embassy.
(d) At Reuters.
4. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She secretly worked in a shop.
(b) With her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) With her trust-fund money.
(d) She stole money from her parents.
5. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
3. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
4. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)