|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were amazing.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were crazy.
(d) They were rather stuffy.
2. Who sent a telegram that was delivered by the British pro-consul?
(a) Peter Nevil.
(b) Jessica's father.
(c) Dorothy Allhusen.
(d) Anthony Eden.
3. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With schooling.
(b) With parties.
(c) With shopping.
(d) With travel.
4. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In London.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At Swinbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
2. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
3. What caused Jessica to have a fistfight with one of her sisters while on the cruise holiday?
4. Where had Diana gone to study?
5. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)