|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A chapel.
(b) A bowling alley.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A hospital room.
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a magistrate.
(b) He was an accountant.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an artist.
3. How did Jessica and Esmond amass a large electricity bill?
(a) They forgot to pay their bills on time.
(b) They left their lights on 24 hours a day.
(c) Some neighbors illegally tapped into their electricity.
(d) They had thought that electricity was free.
4. How long did it take for Esmond and Jessica to lose all their money gambling?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Four and a half hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Six hours.
5. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) With her trust-fund money.
(b) She secretly worked in a shop.
(c) She stole money from her parents.
(d) With her "Running Away" savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
2. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
5. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)