|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She secretly worked in a shop.
(b) She stole money from her parents.
(c) With her trust-fund money.
(d) With her "Running Away" savings account.
2. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
3. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A chapel.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A hospital room.
(d) A bowling alley.
4. What did the children call their father?
(c) His Majesty.
(d) Father 'M'.
5. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
2. According to Muv, what did marriage result in?
3. Why did Jessica and Esmond decide to move to America?
4. How long did it take for Esmond and Jessica to lose all their money gambling?
5. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)