|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
2. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
(a) A matchmaking opportunity.
(b) To introduce the girls to society.
(c) An educational tour.
(d) To have fun in the ship casino.
3. In which season did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
4. What did Tom study at school?
5. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a bookstore.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In a church basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. Where did Esmond work in France?
4. How did Jessica feel while attending the Communist Party meeting?
5. How long did it take for Esmond and Jessica to lose all their money gambling?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)