|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay in New York?
(a) The Stanhope Hotel.
(b) The Shelton Hotel.
(c) The Abbey Victoria Hotel.
(d) The Hotel Chelsea.
3. What was Esmond's surname?
4. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) The Albert Hall.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Kensington Palace Gardens.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
5. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
4. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
5. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)