|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The Red Cross.
2. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A post office.
(c) A boxing match.
(d) A dinner show.
4. Where had Diana gone to study?
(a) New York.
5. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She stole money from her parents.
(b) With her trust-fund money.
(c) She secretly worked in a shop.
(d) With her "Running Away" savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. Whom did Jessica and Esmond ask for permission to get married?
3. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
4. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
5. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)