|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Muv, what did marriage result in?
(a) Money to do the things you've always wanted to do.
(b) Being able to relax.
(c) A woman having things to keep her busy.
(d) Utter happiness.
2. What item did Jessica and Esmond purchase by charging it to Farve's account?
(a) A camera.
(b) A tent.
(c) A radio.
(d) A suitcase.
3. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) University of Exeter.
(b) Lancaster University.
(c) Oxford University.
(d) Wellington College.
4. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The London Horse Club.
(c) The League of Fascists.
(d) The House of Lords.
5. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
(a) French music.
(b) Nazi songs.
(c) Nursery songs.
(d) Church hymns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
3. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
4. How much did Jessica receive from her trust fund when she turned 21?
5. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)