|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which season did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) An instructional pamphlet.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A novel.
(d) A journal.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. Whom did Jessica and Esmond ask for permission to get married?
(a) Dorothy Allhusen.
(b) Jessica's legal guardian in France.
(c) A French judge.
(d) Jessica's mother.
5. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
2. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
3. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
4. While Jessica was planning to go to Spain, where was Muv making plans to go?
5. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)