|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) University of Exeter.
(b) Wellington College.
(c) Oxford University.
(d) Lancaster University.
2. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
3. Who offered to let Esmond and Jessica a house to stay in?
(a) Jessica's aunt.
(b) Dorothy Allhusen.
(c) Roger Roughton.
(d) Esmond's uncle Winston.
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Liberal Democrats.
5. Where did Jessica attend a protest meeting held by the Communist Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
2. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
3. Where did Esmond work in France?
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
5. What did Tom study at school?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)