|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With parties.
(b) With shopping.
(c) With travel.
(d) With schooling.
2. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
3. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
(a) Church hymns.
(b) Nazi songs.
(c) Nursery songs.
(d) French music.
4. Prince Edward's love affair with which woman scandalized Britain in the late 1930s?
(a) Hedy Lamarr.
(b) Diana Mitford.
(c) Wallis Simpson.
(d) Alice Barrymore.
5. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(a) The British ambassador.
(b) The foreign minister.
(c) Sir Mosley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
3. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)