|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
2. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
(a) Jessica talked about her political views.
(b) Jessica was often late for events.
(c) Jessica didn't pay attention to her appearance.
(d) Jessica couldn't remember people's names.
3. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(a) High Wycombe.
4. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(c) Mother 'M'.
(d) Her majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
2. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
4. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
5. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)