|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Fascists.
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His days at sea.
(b) His army days.
(c) His university days.
(d) His childhood.
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(a) King's College.
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(c) Water polo.
5. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The House of Lords.
(b) The Oxford University Board.
(c) The Queen's Political Society.
(d) The Union of English Landowners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Jessica to have a fistfight with one of her sisters while on the cruise holiday?
2. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
3. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)