|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
(a) An educational tour.
(b) A matchmaking opportunity.
(c) To have fun in the ship casino.
(d) To introduce the girls to society.
2. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
3. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
4. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In Germany.
(c) At Swinbrook.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Mitford son?
2. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
3. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
4. What was Esmond's surname?
5. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)