|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(d) High Wycombe.
2. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her sister Nancy.
(b) Her cousin Giles.
(c) Her sister Boud.
(d) Her father.
3. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(a) Human sexuality.
(c) Life in America.
(d) The monarchy.
4. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(a) Mother 'M'.
(b) Her majesty.
5. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Queen's Political Society.
(b) The Union of English Landowners.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Oxford University Board.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
2. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
5. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)