|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Wellington College.
(c) Lancaster University.
(d) University of Exeter.
2. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
3. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(c) High Wycombe.
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The British Union of Fascists.
(b) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(c) The British Socialist Supporters.
(d) The English Anarchy Movement.
5. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
2. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
3. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
4. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
5. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)