|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In a bookstore.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a church basement.
2. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Lady Birds.
(b) The Girl Guides.
(c) The Sunbeams.
(d) The Girls' Brigade.
3. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
4. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
5. What caused Jessica to have a fistfight with one of her sisters while on the cruise holiday?
(a) A political pamphlet.
(b) A swastika pin.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
5. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)