|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
2. While Jessica was planning to go to Spain, where was Muv making plans to go?
(a) To visit family in London.
(b) On a vacation in Italy.
(c) To live in Paris for a year.
(d) On a world cruise.
3. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(a) Equal opportunity.
(b) Natural capitalism.
4. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
(a) An education center.
(b) A poetry house.
(c) A library.
(d) A center for runaway boys.
5. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana became sweeter.
(b) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(c) Diana looked pregnant.
(d) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. What was the educational philosophy of Swinbrook House?
4. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
5. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)