|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Freedom Tomorrow.
(b) Tides of Change.
(c) Out of Bounds.
(d) Britain for the Future.
2. What was the name of the Mitford son?
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
(a) A post office.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A dinner show.
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The Liberal Democrats.
(c) The Conservative Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In Germany.
(c) At Swinbrook.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
2. What caused Jessica to have a fistfight with one of her sisters while on the cruise holiday?
3. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
4. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
5. How many days did it take to reach Spain by boat from London?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)