|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
2. What was the name of the Mitford son?
3. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
(a) The family's vacation plans.
(b) Their trust funds.
(c) A boy named James.
4. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
(a) To create an air of mystery.
(b) So Nancy's father wouldn't find out.
(c) To prevent gossiping.
(d) To avoid taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
4. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
5. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)