|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A chapel.
(c) A hospital room.
(d) A bowling alley.
2. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The British Union of Fascists.
(b) The English Anarchy Movement.
(c) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(d) The British Socialist Supporters.
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(a) King's College.
4. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
(a) Jessica couldn't remember people's names.
(b) Jessica was often late for events.
(c) Jessica talked about her political views.
(d) Jessica didn't pay attention to her appearance.
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she hated her sisters.
(b) Why she never married.
(c) Why she never sent them letters.
(d) Why she had a scar on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
5. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)