|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) We Are The Hons.
(b) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(c) Hons of the World.
(d) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was an accountant.
(b) He was a magistrate.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an artist.
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) The war started.
(b) Debo hated it.
(c) Jessica was being picked on.
(d) The school burned down.
4. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His days at sea.
(c) His army days.
(d) His university days.
5. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
(a) French music.
(b) Church hymns.
(c) Nursery songs.
(d) Nazi songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
2. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
5. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)