|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Having servants.
(c) Seeing her friends.
(d) The country air.
2. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
(b) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(c) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(d) She had heard that he was handsome.
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(d) Water polo.
4. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She had divorced.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
2. What was the name of the Mitford son?
3. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
4. What did the children call their father?
5. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)