|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She had divorced.
2. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Lancaster University.
(c) University of Exeter.
(d) Wellington College.
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Fascists.
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were amazing.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were crazy.
(d) They were rather stuffy.
5. While Jessica was planning to go to Spain, where was Muv making plans to go?
(a) To live in Paris for a year.
(b) To visit family in London.
(c) On a world cruise.
(d) On a vacation in Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
2. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
4. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
5. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)