|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) At Swinbrook.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In London.
(d) In Paris.
2. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
(a) Their trust funds.
(c) A boy named James.
(d) The family's vacation plans.
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(d) Natural capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
3. Prince Edward's love affair with which woman scandalized Britain in the late 1930s?
4. What was Esmond's surname?
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)