|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) An instructional pamphlet.
(c) A journal.
(d) A novel.
3. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Girl Guides.
(b) The Girls' Brigade.
(c) The Lady Birds.
(d) The Sunbeams.
4. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(c) Natural capitalism.
(d) Equal opportunity.
5. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
2. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
3. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
4. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)