|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was an accountant.
(b) He was a magistrate.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an artist.
3. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
4. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
(b) She got lost on the way to the church.
(c) She had scarlet fever.
(d) The car she was riding in broke down.
5. What was Esmond's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
2. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
3. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
4. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
5. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)