|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana became sweeter.
(b) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(c) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(d) Diana looked pregnant.
2. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Their father.
(c) Each other.
(d) Their extended family.
3. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she had a scar on her face.
(b) Why she hated her sisters.
(c) Why she never married.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
5. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
2. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
4. What was the name of the Mitford son?
5. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)