|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Tides of Change.
(b) Out of Bounds.
(c) Britain for the Future.
(d) Freedom Tomorrow.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She had heard that he was handsome.
(b) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(c) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(d) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(b) High Wycombe.
5. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
4. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
5. What was the educational philosophy of Swinbrook House?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)