|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) Hons of the World.
(b) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(c) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(d) We Are The Hons.
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A hospital room.
(b) A bowling alley.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A swimming pool.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a magistrate.
(b) He was an artist.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an accountant.
5. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
(a) With shopping.
(b) With parties.
(c) With schooling.
(d) With travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
2. What was the purpose of the Mitfords' cruise?
3. What was Esmond's surname?
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
5. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)