|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. What did the children call their father?
(a) Father 'M'.
(b) His Majesty.
3. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Wellington College.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) University of Exeter.
(d) Lancaster University.
4. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She had divorced.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
5. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
(a) Jessica's father's mistress.
(b) A maid at Swinbrook House.
(c) Esmond's guardian.
(d) One of Jessica's governesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
4. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
5. Prince Edward's love affair with which woman scandalized Britain in the late 1930s?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)