|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) He had no means of making a living.
(b) His fortune came from trade.
(c) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(d) He was a known playboy.
2. What did the children call their father?
(a) His Majesty.
(c) Father 'M'.
3. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(c) Natural capitalism.
4. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She had divorced.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
5. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(b) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(c) Diana became sweeter.
(d) Diana looked pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
5. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)