|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Esmond's surname?
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(b) Her majesty.
(c) Mother 'M'.
3. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Girl Guides.
(b) The Girls' Brigade.
(c) The Lady Birds.
(d) The Sunbeams.
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(c) Water polo.
5. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Jessica was being picked on.
(b) The school burned down.
(c) The war started.
(d) Debo hated it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
2. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
3. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
4. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
5. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)