|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Fascists.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
3. What did Tom study at school?
4. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
(a) Jessica's father's mistress.
(b) A maid at Swinbrook House.
(c) Esmond's guardian.
(d) One of Jessica's governesses.
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)