|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
(d) New York.
2. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Each other.
(b) Their extended family.
(c) Their father.
3. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Having servants.
(b) The country air.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Seeing her friends.
4. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was a lazy worker.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She was caught stealing.
(d) She was homesick.
5. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Kensington Palace Gardens.
(d) The Albert Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
3. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
4. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
5. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)