|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) East Finchley.
(b) Rutland Gate.
(c) Dartmouth Park
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(c) Natural capitalism.
3. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A novel.
(b) A journal.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) An instructional pamphlet.
4. Who was Dorothy Allhusen?
(a) Esmond's guardian.
(b) Jessica's father's mistress.
(c) A maid at Swinbrook House.
(d) One of Jessica's governesses.
5. What was Esmond's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
2. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
3. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
5. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)