|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(d) Natural capitalism.
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(a) Her majesty.
(c) Mother 'M'.
3. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) Hons of the World.
(b) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(c) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(d) We Are The Hons.
4. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A bowling alley.
5. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(b) Stable girl.
(c) Between maid.
(d) Kitchen assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
2. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
3. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)