|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
(d) New York.
2. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(b) New York.
3. What was the name of the Mitford son?
4. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
5. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
2. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
3. What was Esmond's surname?
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
5. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)