|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(b) The British Socialist Supporters.
(c) The British Union of Fascists.
(d) The English Anarchy Movement.
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Stable girl.
(b) Kitchen assistant.
(c) Between maid.
4. According to Muv, what did marriage result in?
(a) Being able to relax.
(b) Money to do the things you've always wanted to do.
(c) Utter happiness.
(d) A woman having things to keep her busy.
5. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
(a) Church hymns.
(b) French music.
(c) Nursery songs.
(d) Nazi songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jessica learn was in Spain fighting?
2. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
3. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
4. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
5. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)