|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Conservative Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Labor Party.
(d) The Liberal Democrats.
2. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) The car she was riding in broke down.
(b) She had scarlet fever.
(c) She got lost on the way to the church.
(d) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Dartmouth Park
(b) East Finchley.
(c) Rutland Gate.
5. According to Muv, what did marriage result in?
(a) Utter happiness.
(b) A woman having things to keep her busy.
(c) Being able to relax.
(d) Money to do the things you've always wanted to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
2. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
5. What was the name of the Mitford son?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)