|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the children call their father?
(b) His Majesty.
(d) Father 'M'.
2. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Conservative Party.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The Liberal Democrats.
(d) The Labor Party.
4. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Stable girl.
(b) Kitchen assistant.
(d) Between maid.
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(b) Her majesty.
(c) Mother 'M'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
2. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
3. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
4. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
5. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)