|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Seeing her friends.
(c) The country air.
(d) Having servants.
2. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Dartmouth Park
(b) East Finchley.
(c) Rutland Gate.
3. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(b) The English Anarchy Movement.
(c) The British Union of Fascists.
(d) The British Socialist Supporters.
4. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(c) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(d) Her "Running Away" savings account.
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
2. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
4. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)