|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
2. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(b) King's College.
4. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Union of English Landowners.
(b) The House of Lords.
(c) The Oxford University Board.
(d) The Queen's Political Society.
5. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A bowling alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
3. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
4. What did the children call their father?
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)