|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His university days.
(b) His army days.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His childhood.
2. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(b) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(c) Hons of the World.
(d) We Are The Hons.
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Debo hated it.
(b) The war started.
(c) The school burned down.
(d) Jessica was being picked on.
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They were crazy.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were amazing.
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
3. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
4. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
5. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)