|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Eighteen years old.
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His university days.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His army days.
3. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
(a) From the radio.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From newspaper reports.
(d) From a friend.
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The English Anarchy Movement.
(b) The British Union of Fascists.
(c) The British Socialist Supporters.
(d) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
5. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a magistrate.
(b) He was an artist.
(c) He was a polo player.
(d) He was an accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
2. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
3. Where had Diana gone to study?
4. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)