|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(a) The monarchy.
(b) Human sexuality.
(d) Life in America.
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A journal.
(b) A novel.
(c) An instructional pamphlet.
(d) A newspaper article.
3. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Sunbeams.
(b) The Girl Guides.
(c) The Lady Birds.
(d) The Girls' Brigade.
4. What did the children call their father?
(c) Father 'M'.
(d) His Majesty.
5. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(b) King's College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
4. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
5. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)