|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(b) Water polo.
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she hated her sisters.
(b) Why she had a scar on her face.
(c) Why she never married.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She had divorced.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
3. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
5. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)