|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(c) She had divorced.
(d) She was having an affair.
2. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(d) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
3. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(b) The British Socialist Supporters.
(c) The British Union of Fascists.
(d) The English Anarchy Movement.
5. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Lancaster University.
(b) University of Exeter.
(c) Wellington College.
(d) Oxford University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
2. What was the name of the Mitford son?
3. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
4. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)