|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(b) She had divorced.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She was having an affair.
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A chapel.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A hospital room.
3. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They were rather stuffy.
(c) They were amazing.
(d) They were crazy.
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(c) Mother 'M'.
(d) Her majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
2. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
5. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)