|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she hated her sisters.
(b) Why she had a scar on her face.
(c) Why she never married.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
2. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(c) King's College.
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(b) Water polo.
4. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(b) The monarchy.
(c) Life in America.
(d) Human sexuality.
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the children call their father?
2. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
3. What was the name of the Mitford son?
4. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)