|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Having servants.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Seeing her friends.
(d) The country air.
3. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(b) We Are The Hons.
(c) Hons of the World.
(d) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
4. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Fascists.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Communists.
5. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His days at sea.
(b) His army days.
(c) His university days.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
2. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
3. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
4. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)