|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(a) Life in America.
(b) Human sexuality.
(c) The monarchy.
2. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(a) King's College.
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(d) High Wycombe.
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she hated her sisters.
(b) Why she never married.
(c) Why she had a scar on her face.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
5. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)