|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Girls' Brigade.
(b) The Girl Guides.
(c) The Sunbeams.
(d) The Lady Birds.
2. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Liberal Democrats.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Oxford University Board.
(b) The Queen's Political Society.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Union of English Landowners.
4. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana looked pregnant.
(b) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(c) Diana became sweeter.
(d) Diana treated Jessica differently.
5. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was caught stealing.
(b) She became ill.
(c) She was homesick.
(d) She was a lazy worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
3. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)