|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The House of Lords.
(b) The Queen's Political Society.
(c) The Oxford University Board.
(d) The Union of English Landowners.
2. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Liberal Democrats.
(b) The Labor Party.
(c) The Conservative Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
4. What was the name of the Mitford son?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A journal.
(b) A novel.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) An instructional pamphlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
2. What did Tom study at school?
3. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
5. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)