|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(a) Water polo.
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She had divorced.
(b) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She was having an affair.
3. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(b) His fortune came from trade.
(c) He was a known playboy.
(d) He had no means of making a living.
4. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
(b) She had scarlet fever.
(c) The car she was riding in broke down.
(d) She got lost on the way to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
5. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)