|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
2. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(b) East Finchley.
(c) Dartmouth Park
(d) Rutland Gate.
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(b) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(c) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Having servants.
(c) The country air.
(d) Seeing her friends.
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)