|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
2. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(a) Water polo.
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their extended family.
(d) Each other.
4. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A novel.
(b) An instructional pamphlet.
(c) A journal.
(d) A newspaper article.
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) He had no means of making a living.
(b) He was a known playboy.
(c) His fortune came from trade.
(d) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
3. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
4. What did the children call their father?
5. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)