|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Oxford University Board.
(b) The House of Lords.
(c) The Union of English Landowners.
(d) The Queen's Political Society.
2. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Stable girl.
(b) Between maid.
(d) Kitchen assistant.
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were crazy.
(b) They were amazing.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were bored.
5. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Liberal Democrats.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Labor Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
2. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
4. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
5. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)