|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) The country air.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Seeing her friends.
(d) Having servants.
2. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Kitchen assistant.
(b) Between maid.
(c) Stable girl.
3. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(c) Her majesty.
(d) Mother 'M'.
4. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) East Finchley.
(b) Dartmouth Park
(c) Rutland Gate.
5. What did the children call their father?
(b) Father 'M'.
(c) His Majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
4. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)