|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(b) High Wycombe.
2. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Labor Party.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Liberal Democrats.
3. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she never married.
(b) Why she had a scar on her face.
(c) Why she hated her sisters.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They were amazing.
(c) They were crazy.
(d) They were rather stuffy.
5. What was the name of the Mitford son?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. What did the children call their father?
4. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
5. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)