|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) She got lost on the way to the church.
(b) She had scarlet fever.
(c) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
(d) The car she was riding in broke down.
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were amazing.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were crazy.
(d) They were rather stuffy.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Queen's Political Society.
(b) The Oxford University Board.
(c) The Union of English Landowners.
(d) The House of Lords.
5. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
(a) So Nancy's father wouldn't find out.
(b) To prevent gossiping.
(c) To avoid taxes.
(d) To create an air of mystery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. What did Tom study at school?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)