|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A journal.
(c) A novel.
(d) An instructional pamphlet.
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she never sent them letters.
(b) Why she had a scar on her face.
(c) Why she never married.
(d) Why she hated her sisters.
3. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
4. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His days at sea.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His university days.
(d) His army days.
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(b) Their father.
(c) Their extended family.
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
3. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)