|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
(a) The Queen's Political Society.
(b) The Oxford University Board.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The Union of English Landowners.
2. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(b) High Wycombe.
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(c) Water polo.
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she never sent them letters.
(b) Why she hated her sisters.
(c) Why she had a scar on her face.
(d) Why she never married.
5. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were crazy.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were amazing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
4. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
5. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)