|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His army days.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His university days.
3. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
4. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A bowling alley.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A swimming pool.
5. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) She had scarlet fever.
(b) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
(c) She got lost on the way to the church.
(d) The car she was riding in broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
5. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)