|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) We Are The Hons.
(b) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(c) Hons of the World.
(d) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a polo player.
(b) He was an artist.
(c) He was an accountant.
(d) He was a magistrate.
3. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Dartmouth Park
(b) East Finchley.
(d) Rutland Gate.
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(b) Their father.
(c) Each other.
(d) Their extended family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
2. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
3. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
4. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)