|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(b) Water polo.
3. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Debo hated it.
(b) The war started.
(c) The school burned down.
(d) Jessica was being picked on.
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she never sent them letters.
(b) Why she had a scar on her face.
(c) Why she hated her sisters.
(d) Why she never married.
5. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(b) High Wycombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Mitford home in London?
2. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
3. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
4. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)