|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she had a scar on her face.
(b) Why she never married.
(c) Why she hated her sisters.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
2. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
3. What did the children call their father?
(a) Father 'M'.
(c) His Majesty.
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Dartmouth Park
(b) Rutland Gate.
(d) East Finchley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
2. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
3. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)