|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Rutland Gate.
(c) Dartmouth Park
(d) East Finchley.
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(a) Equal opportunity.
(d) Natural capitalism.
3. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(b) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(c) Hons of the World.
(d) We Are The Hons.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(b) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(c) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(d) Her "Running Away" savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
2. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
3. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
4. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)