|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a polo player.
(b) He was an artist.
(c) He was a magistrate.
(d) He was an accountant.
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His army days.
(c) His days at sea.
(d) His university days.
3. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
(a) To create an air of mystery.
(b) To prevent gossiping.
(c) So Nancy's father wouldn't find out.
(d) To avoid taxes.
4. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(c) High Wycombe.
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(b) His fortune came from trade.
(c) He was a known playboy.
(d) He had no means of making a living.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
2. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
3. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
4. Where was the Mitford home in London?
5. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)