|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(d) Her "Running Away" savings account.
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Equal opportunity.
(c) Natural capitalism.
3. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(b) Hons of the World.
(c) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(d) We Are The Hons.
4. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(b) Water polo.
5. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the children call their father?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
4. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
5. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)