|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(c) Her majesty.
(d) Mother 'M'.
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Having servants.
(b) The country air.
(c) Seeing her friends.
(d) Her parents.
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Kitchen assistant.
(b) Between maid.
(d) Stable girl.
4. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Liberal Democrats.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Labor Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(c) Natural capitalism.
(d) Equal opportunity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the children call their father?
2. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
3. Where was the Mitford home in London?
4. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)