|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His days at sea.
(b) His university days.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His army days.
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(a) Natural capitalism.
(b) Equal opportunity.
3. What did the children call their father?
(a) His Majesty.
(b) Father 'M'.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Lady Birds.
(b) The Sunbeams.
(c) The Girl Guides.
(d) The Girls' Brigade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
4. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)