|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) Seeing her friends.
(b) The country air.
(c) Having servants.
(d) Her parents.
3. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(b) Natural capitalism.
(c) Equal opportunity.
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) Dartmouth Park
(c) East Finchley.
(d) Rutland Gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
2. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
3. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
4. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
5. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)