|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(b) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(d) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
2. What did Tom study at school?
3. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Kitchen assistant.
(c) Stable girl.
(d) Between maid.
4. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
5. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Girls' Brigade.
(b) The Sunbeams.
(c) The Girl Guides.
(d) The Lady Birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
2. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
3. Where was the Mitford home in London?
4. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)