|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Esmond and Jessica decide to get their American tour started?
(a) They had saved up the right amount of money.
(b) A friend became available to help.
(c) Esmond lost his job.
(d) They thought they should do it before winter.
2. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The Communists.
4. While traveling, what impressed Jessica and Esmond about Americans?
(a) Their wealth.
(b) Their fashion sense.
(c) Their hospitality.
(d) Their knowledge of England.
5. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her sister Nancy.
(b) Her sister Boud.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her cousin Giles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
2. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond marry?
4. Where did the Mitfords live for several months after their holiday cruise?
5. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)