Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
(a) A cargo boat.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A cruise ship.
(d) A fishing boat.
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
4. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) The Albert Hall.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Kensington Palace Gardens.
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
3. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
4. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
5. What caused Jessica to have a fistfight with one of her sisters while on the cruise holiday?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)