Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) University of Exeter.
(b) Lancaster University.
(c) Wellington College.
(d) Oxford University.
2. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
(a) So Nancy's father wouldn't find out.
(b) To prevent gossiping.
(c) To avoid taxes.
(d) To create an air of mystery.
3. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
4. What did Tom study at school?
5. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
3. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
5. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)