|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Jessica was being picked on.
(b) The war started.
(c) The school burned down.
(d) Debo hated it.
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were amazing.
(b) They were crazy.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were bored.
3. What did the children call their father?
(a) Father 'M'.
(c) His Majesty.
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) The country air.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Seeing her friends.
(d) Having servants.
5. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
4. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)