Quiz: Chapters 7-9 to Chapters 10-12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
2. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
a) The Communists.
b) The Red Cross.
c) The Fascists.
d) The Catholic Church.
3. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
a) Jessica couldn't remember people's names.
b) Jessica was often late for events.
c) Jessica didn't pay attention to her appearance.
d) Jessica talked about her political views.
4. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
a) New York.
5. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
a) In a...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)