|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Donahue?
(a) A landlord.
(b) A filmmaker.
(c) A jockey.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What did Dave Scherman tell Jessica and Esmond about Donahue?
(a) That Donahue was a con man.
(b) That Donahue had gone bankrupt.
(c) That Donahue was well-respected.
(d) That Donahue had been in an accident.
3. Where did Esmond work after returning to London from France?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A bank.
(c) A post office.
(d) An advertising agency.
4. In which season did Jessica and Esmond return to London from Corsica?
5. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
(a) A cargo boat.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A sail boat.
(d) A cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
2. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
3. How did Jessica and Esmond amass a large electricity bill?
4. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
5. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)