|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The London Horse Club.
(c) The House of Lords.
(d) The League of Fascists.
2. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
(a) From her mother.
(b) From newspaper reports.
(c) From the radio.
(d) From a friend.
3. How did Jessica feel while attending the Communist Party meeting?
4. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Red Cross.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Fascists.
5. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
(a) Stable girl.
(b) Kitchen assistant.
(d) Between maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. On their travels, what did Esmond and Jessica discuss with many of the people they met?
2. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
3. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
4. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
5. What did Jessica do while Esmond was selling his wares in Washington?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)