|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In a cafe.
(b) In a church basement.
(c) In a bookstore.
(d) In an apartment.
2. Who was Mr. Donahue?
(a) A landlord.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A jockey.
(d) A filmmaker.
3. As Hitler continued to take territory in Europe, what did Esmond sell an article about?
(a) The weaknesses of the Nazi party.
(b) The situation in England.
(c) Starting a new life in America.
(d) His experiences in Spain.
4. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Freedom Tomorrow.
(b) Out of Bounds.
(c) Tides of Change.
(d) Britain for the Future.
5. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(b) She was ill.
(c) She had divorced.
(d) She was having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Muv, what did marriage result in?
2. To which state did Donahue invite Jessica and Esmond to travel with him?
3. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
4. On their travels, what did Esmond and Jessica discuss with many of the people they met?
5. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)