|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
2. What method did Esmond use to sell his products in Washington?
(a) Door-to-door sales.
(b) Selling from a decorated truck.
(c) Telephone sales.
(d) Demonstrations in parks.
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Their extended family.
(b) Their father.
(d) Each other.
4. Where did the Mitfords go on a cruise in spring of 1936?
(a) New York.
(c) The Baltic.
(d) The Mediterranean.
5. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
(b) Rising unemployment.
(d) Political corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond stay at a small cottage?
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond spend time visiting Kay Graham?
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)