|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
(a) A poetry house.
(b) A library.
(c) A center for runaway boys.
(d) An education center.
2. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana became sweeter.
(b) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(c) Diana looked pregnant.
(d) Diana treated Jessica differently.
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond spend time visiting Kay Graham?
(a) Putnam County.
(b) Westchester County.
(c) Fairfield County.
(d) Nassau County.
4. Where did Jessica find work in New York?
(a) At a music school.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a dress shop.
(d) In an art gallery.
5. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her sister Boud.
(b) Her sister Nancy.
(c) Her cousin Giles.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
2. Who of the following did not go on holiday in the spring of 1936?
3. How did Muv try to solve the boredom and monotony of Jessica's life?
4. On their travels, what did Esmond and Jessica discuss with many of the people they met?
5. How did Jessica feel while attending the Communist Party meeting?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)