|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(c) New York.
2. To which state did Donahue invite Jessica and Esmond to travel with him?
(d) New Mexico.
3. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(a) The foreign minister.
(c) Sir Mosley.
(d) The British ambassador.
4. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Debo hated it.
(b) The war started.
(c) The school burned down.
(d) Jessica was being picked on.
5. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
(a) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzled Jessica and Esmond about American politics?
2. What did Tom study at school?
3. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
5. How did Esmond think that he and Jessica could make money in America?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)