|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
(a) Horse racing.
2. In which month did Jessica and Esmond arrive in New York?
3. What did Jessica realize differed between she and Kay?
(a) They way they each related to their parents.
(b) The way they valued education.
(c) The way they spent their money.
(d) Their interest in politics.
4. After being cut off by her family, what job did Jessica do to earn money?
(a) Shop assistant.
(b) Market researcher.
(d) Manuscript editor.
5. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) Kensington Palace Gardens.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) The Albert Hall.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
2. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
3. What did Esmond find a job doing in Washington?
4. Who was Mr. Donahue?
5. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)