|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jessica and Esmond go for a vacation in June 1939?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) New England.
2. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In a bookstore.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a church basement.
3. In the conflict in Europe, which side's position did Esmond support?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French.
(c) The Soviets.
(d) The Spanish.
4. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
5. While traveling, what impressed Jessica and Esmond about Americans?
(a) Their hospitality.
(b) Their knowledge of England.
(c) Their wealth.
(d) Their fashion sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
2. Who informed Jessica and Esmond of some American idioms?
3. What did the children call their father?
4. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
5. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)