|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(d) High Wycombe.
3. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(a) The monarchy.
(c) Life in America.
(d) Human sexuality.
4. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) Hons of the World.
(b) We Are The Hons.
(c) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(d) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
5. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A bowling alley.
(c) A chapel.
(d) A hospital room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
2. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
3. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)