|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was a lazy worker.
(b) She was homesick.
(c) She was caught stealing.
(d) She became ill.
2. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(d) New York.
3. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her cousin Giles.
(c) Her sister Nancy.
(d) Her sister Boud.
4. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A chapel.
(c) A bowling alley.
(d) A hospital room.
5. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(b) King's College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
2. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
3. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)