|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. What did the children call their father?
(a) His Majesty.
(d) Father 'M'.
5. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(d) King's College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
2. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
3. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
4. Where was the Mitford home in London?
5. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)