|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
3. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
4. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she hated her sisters.
(b) Why she never married.
(c) Why she never sent them letters.
(d) Why she had a scar on her face.
5. What did the Mitford children call their mother?
(a) Mother 'M'.
(c) Her majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
2. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
3. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
5. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)