|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
2. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(b) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(c) Diana looked pregnant.
(d) Diana became sweeter.
3. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
4. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(c) New York.
5. Where was the Mitford home in London?
(a) East Finchley.
(c) Dartmouth Park
(d) Rutland Gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
2. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
3. What was Esmond's surname?
4. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)