|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
2. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
5. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
(a) Natural capitalism.
(d) Equal opportunity.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
2. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
4. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
5. What was the name of the poor girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)