|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She had divorced.
(d) She was ill.
3. How old was Jessica around the time of Diana's wedding?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) He was a known playboy.
(b) His fortune came from trade.
(c) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(d) He had no means of making a living.
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their extended family.
(c) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
2. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
3. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
5. What job did Muv offer to the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)