|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She had divorced.
(c) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(d) She was having an affair.
2. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was homesick.
(b) She was a lazy worker.
(c) She became ill.
(d) She was caught stealing.
3. Where were Debo and Jessica sent to school for a while?
(a) High Wycombe.
4. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
(a) Mixing with the upper class.
(b) Meeting new people.
(c) Attending parties.
(d) Getting dressed up.
5. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
(a) A library.
(b) An education center.
(c) A center for runaway boys.
(d) A poetry house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Mitford home in London?
2. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
3. What did the children call their father?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
5. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)