|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
(b) Water polo.
2. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
3. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In a church basement.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a cafe.
(d) In a bookstore.
4. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(b) Life in America.
(c) Human sexuality.
(d) The monarchy.
5. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
2. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
3. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
4. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
5. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)