|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
(a) Attending parties.
(b) Getting dressed up.
(c) Meeting new people.
(d) Mixing with the upper class.
2. Why did Debo and Jessica leave the school to which they were sent?
(a) Jessica was being picked on.
(b) Debo hated it.
(c) The war started.
(d) The school burned down.
3. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They were amazing.
(c) They were rather stuffy.
(d) They were crazy.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
(a) An instructional pamphlet.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A journal.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
2. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
3. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
4. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
5. What was the name of the Mitford son?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)