|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
(a) The country air.
(b) Seeing her friends.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Having servants.
2. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
(a) They were amazing.
(b) They were rather stuffy.
(c) They were crazy.
(d) They were bored.
3. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
4. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Lancaster University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) University of Exeter.
(d) Wellington College.
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) At Swinbrook.
(b) In Germany.
(c) In London.
(d) In Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
2. What year was it at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
4. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
5. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)