|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was a polo player.
(b) He was a magistrate.
(c) He was an accountant.
(d) He was an artist.
2. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
(a) She was a lazy worker.
(b) She was caught stealing.
(c) She was homesick.
(d) She became ill.
3. Which political party did the Mitford family traditionally have an interest in?
(a) The Communist Party.
(b) The Labor Party.
(c) The Conservative Party.
(d) The Liberal Democrats.
4. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(b) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
(c) She had heard that he was handsome.
(d) She wanted his help to escape from home.
5. What was Esmond's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
3. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
4. Where had Diana gone to study?
5. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)