|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Wellington College.
(b) Lancaster University.
(c) Oxford University.
(d) University of Exeter.
2. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
(a) From her mother.
(b) From the radio.
(c) From a friend.
(d) From newspaper reports.
3. What did Tom study at school?
4. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The British Socialist Supporters.
(b) The English Anarchy Movement.
(c) The British Union of Fascists.
(d) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
5. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(a) Each other.
(b) Their extended family.
(c) Their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Mitford son?
2. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
3. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
5. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)