|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She had divorced.
(b) She was ill.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
2. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
(a) Diana lost interest in Bryan.
(b) Diana became sweeter.
(c) Diana treated Jessica differently.
(d) Diana looked pregnant.
3. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) In Germany.
(b) In London.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At Swinbrook.
4. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In a cafe.
(c) In a bookstore.
(d) In a church basement.
5. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) He had no means of making a living.
(b) His fortune came from trade.
(c) He was a known playboy.
(d) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
2. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
3. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
4. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)