|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister Nancy.
(c) Her sister Boud.
(d) Her cousin Giles.
2. With whom did the Mitford children have little contact at Swinbrook?
(b) Each other.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their extended family.
3. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(c) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(d) Her "Running Away" savings account.
4. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
(a) Attending parties.
(b) Getting dressed up.
(c) Mixing with the upper class.
(d) Meeting new people.
5. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
(a) We Are The Hons.
(b) The Menacing Hon-Bunch.
(c) The Horrible Counter-Hons.
(d) Hons of the World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
3. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
4. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
5. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)