|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Uncle Tommy do for a living?
(a) He was an artist.
(b) He was a polo player.
(c) He was an accountant.
(d) He was a magistrate.
2. What was the name of the language Unity and Jessica made up?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She had divorced.
5. Where did Diana and Boud spend most of their time when Jessica was about 16?
(a) At Swinbrook.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In London.
(d) In Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
2. Which principle did the Mitfords' father strongly believe in?
3. Why did the girl with whom Jessica exchanged letters return home quickly after arriving at Swinbrook?
4. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
5. Where had Diana gone to study?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)