|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was having an affair.
(b) She was ill.
(c) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(d) She had divorced.
2. What was the name of the Mitford son?
3. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
(a) From newspaper reports.
(b) From a friend.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From the radio.
4. What was Esmond's surname?
5. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill did one of the children's governesses teach them?
2. Where had Diana gone to study?
3. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
5. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)