|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization did Jessica join in her teens?
(a) The Girls' Brigade.
(b) The Sunbeams.
(c) The Lady Birds.
(d) The Girl Guides.
2. What was Esmond's surname?
3. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
(a) His days at sea.
(b) His army days.
(c) His university days.
(d) His childhood.
4. What was the name of the Mitford son?
5. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(b) She had heard that he was handsome.
(c) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
(d) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
2. In which town did the Mitfords' mother give gifts to the poor?
3. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
4. Where had Diana gone to study?
5. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)