Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puzzled Jessica and Esmond about American politics?
(a) That there was no socialist party.
(b) That the public did not voice their opinions.
(c) That lobbyists had so much power.
(d) That few people voted.
2. What did Muv frequently play on the piano to which Jessica was forced to sing along?
(a) Nazi songs.
(b) French music.
(c) Church hymns.
(d) Nursery songs.
3. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She had divorced.
(c) She was having an affair.
(d) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
4. What did Esmond find a job doing in Washington?
(a) Selling encyclopedias.
(b) Selling umbrellas.
(c) Selling stockings.
(d) Selling vacuum cleaners.
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
2. Whom did The Society of Hons fight against?
3. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
4. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
5. Who was Mr. Donahue?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)