Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
(b) A boy named James.
(c) The family's vacation plans.
(d) Their trust funds.
2. Why didn't Jessica attend Diana's wedding?
(a) She got lost on the way to the church.
(b) The car she was riding in broke down.
(c) She had scarlet fever.
(d) She didn't approve of Bryan Guinness.
3. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
(a) Why she had a scar on her face.
(b) Why she never married.
(c) Why she hated her sisters.
(d) Why she never sent them letters.
4. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
(a) Rising unemployment.
(b) Political corruption.
5. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
(a) Jessica was often late for events.
(b) Jessica couldn't remember people's names.
(c) Jessica talked about her political views.
(d) Jessica didn't pay attention to her appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinguished group did the Mitfords belong to?
2. Which of the following was in the Mitford home?
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
4. What did Jessica notice about Diana after her wedding?
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)