|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
2. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Wellington College.
(c) Lancaster University.
(d) University of Exeter.
3. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
4. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
(b) High Wycombe.
5. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) With her trust-fund money.
(b) With her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) She stole money from her parents.
(d) She secretly worked in a shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nancy publish in the 1920s?
2. What was the viewpoint of the magazine Esmond published?
3. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
4. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)