|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
3. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
4. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
(a) Horse racing.
5. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her sister Nancy.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her cousin Giles.
(d) Her sister Boud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Jessica's daughter contract as a 4-month old?
2. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
3. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
4. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
5. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)