|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The Red Cross.
2. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
3. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
4. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She stole money from her parents.
(b) With her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) With her trust-fund money.
(d) She secretly worked in a shop.
5. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
(a) The London Horse Club.
(b) The House of Lords.
(c) The League of Fascists.
(d) The Communist Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
2. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
3. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
4. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)