|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. What item did Jessica and Esmond purchase by charging it to Farve's account?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A camera.
(c) A tent.
(d) A radio.
3. What illness did Jessica's daughter contract as a 4-month old?
(b) Scarlet fever.
(c) Whooping cough.
4. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
5. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "University Fund" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(d) Her "Running Away" savings account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
2. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
3. After returning to London, what did Jessica find that she did not know how to do?
4. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
5. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)