|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(b) The foreign minister.
(c) Sir Mosley.
(d) The British ambassador.
2. In which city did Esmond and Jessica try out his game-winning system?
3. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
4. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
(b) King's College.
5. In a phony letter, where did Jessica's cousins invite her to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offered to let Esmond and Jessica a house to stay in?
2. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
3. Which of Jessica's siblings became a part of her social circle in London?
4. What illness did Jessica's daughter contract as a 4-month old?
5. Where did Esmond work after returning to London from France?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)