|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The English Anarchy Movement.
(b) The British Socialist Supporters.
(c) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(d) The British Union of Fascists.
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
(a) She was ill.
(b) She was having an affair.
(c) She was living in a bad neighborhood.
(d) She had divorced.
3. As part of her social debut, where was Jessica presented?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Kensington Palace Gardens.
(d) The Albert Hall.
4. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
(a) Her "Mine All Mine" savings account.
(b) Her "Rainy Day" savings account.
(c) Her "Running Away" savings account.
(d) Her "University Fund" savings account.
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to London, what did Jessica find that she did not know how to do?
2. What did Nancy miss about living at Swinbrook?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. What did Jessica think of her married aunts?
5. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)