|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessica quarrel about with Diana and Boud when they returned to Swinbrook?
(b) Their trust funds.
(c) The family's vacation plans.
(d) A boy named James.
2. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
(a) By selling his paintings.
(b) By selling articles to publications.
(c) By investing in property.
(d) By gambling.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, why did Jessica want to meet Esmond?
(a) She wanted his help to escape from home.
(b) She wanted to correct him about what he wrote in his book.
(c) She related to his section of the book he published with his brother.
(d) She had heard that he was handsome.
4. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
5. With whom did Muv arrange for Jessica to go on a shopping date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Uncle Tommy tell the children stories about?
2. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
3. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
4. What item did Jessica and Esmond purchase by charging it to Farve's account?
5. What were Jessica and the other children curious about their aunt who lived in a London flat?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)