|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
(a) A cruise ship.
(b) A cargo boat.
(c) A sail boat.
(d) A fishing boat.
2. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Out of Bounds.
(b) Freedom Tomorrow.
(c) Tides of Change.
(d) Britain for the Future.
3. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) Lancaster University.
(c) Wellington College.
(d) University of Exeter.
4. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
(c) Horse racing.
5. What illness did Jessica's daughter contract as a 4-month old?
(c) Whooping cough.
(d) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
2. Who was the only sibling at Swinbrook with Jessica after her debut season?
3. To Jessica, what was the best part about being a debutante?
4. How many days did it take to reach Spain by boat from London?
5. What establishment did Jessica find Esmond had opened in London?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)