|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Diana gone to study?
(b) New York.
2. Why did the Mitfords not immediately approve of Bryan Guinness?
(a) His political views differed from the Mitford family's.
(b) He had no means of making a living.
(c) He was a known playboy.
(d) His fortune came from trade.
3. Who greeted Jessica and Esmond when they arrived in Spain?
(a) The British ambassador.
(c) The foreign minister.
(d) Sir Mosley.
4. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
(a) A cargo boat.
(b) A sail boat.
(c) A cruise ship.
(d) A fishing boat.
5. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Tides of Change.
(b) Freedom Tomorrow.
(c) Britain for the Future.
(d) Out of Bounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jessica learn that Esmond had run away from school?
2. Where did Jessica and Esmond go directly upon arriving in Spain?
3. After the death of their daughter, to where did Esmond and Jessica travel?
4. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
5. What was Esmond's surname?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)