|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group did many of Jessica and Esmond's London friends belong?
(a) The League of Fascists.
(b) The London Horse Club.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The House of Lords.
2. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
(a) She secretly worked in a shop.
(b) With her "Running Away" savings account.
(c) With her trust-fund money.
(d) She stole money from her parents.
3. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
4. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
(a) Britain for the Future.
(b) Out of Bounds.
(c) Tides of Change.
(d) Freedom Tomorrow.
5. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
2. During Jessica's debut season, what caused her mother consternation?
3. How does Jessica describe her life during her childhood?
4. What game did Esmond believe that he found a system to win at?
5. Why did Nancy's mother want her work published under a pseudonym?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)