Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being cut off by her family, what job did Jessica do to earn money?
(b) Manuscript editor.
(c) Market researcher.
(d) Shop assistant.
2. Where did Esmond open his establishment in London?
(a) In a bookstore.
(b) In a church basement.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In a cafe.
3. At the age of 15, Jessica began to read books about what topic?
(b) Human sexuality.
(c) Life in America.
(d) The monarchy.
4. How did Jessica feel about meeting Esmond?
5. After returning to London, how did Esmond try to earn extra money?
(a) By selling articles to publications.
(b) By gambling.
(c) By investing in property.
(d) By selling his paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jessica call the savings account she opened?
2. Where did Mrs. Mitford have a home that the family occasionally visited?
3. How did Jessica fund her trip to Spain?
4. What was the name of the magazine Esmond published?
5. What kind of vessel did Jessica and Esmond take to Spain?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)