|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. Who owned the business for which Esmond worked?
(a) A small-time businessman.
(b) A state senator.
(c) A playboy millionaire.
(d) An organized-crime kingpin.
3. What made Esmond and Jessica decide to get their American tour started?
(a) A friend became available to help.
(b) Esmond lost his job.
(c) They had saved up the right amount of money.
(d) They thought they should do it before winter.
4. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
(c) New York.
5. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
(a) Rising unemployment.
(d) Political corruption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
3. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
4. After leaving Spain, which of her sisters did Jessica meet in France?
5. Who sent a telegram that was delivered by the British pro-consul?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)