|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sir Mosley's first name?
2. Whom did Jessica and Esmond ask for permission to get married?
(a) Dorothy Allhusen.
(b) Jessica's mother.
(c) Jessica's legal guardian in France.
(d) A French judge.
3. Where did Jessica and Esmond go for a vacation in June 1939?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) New England.
4. How did Jessica feel about living in Spain with Esmond?
(a) Like it was a dream.
(b) Like it was a living hell.
(c) Like it was her destiny.
(d) Like it was a mistake.
5. Who helped Jessica and Esmond translate news from the radio?
(a) Their neighbor.
(b) Their hotel's owner.
(c) Jessica translated herself.
(d) A local schoolteacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
2. As Hitler continued to take territory in Europe, what did Esmond sell an article about?
3. What did Jessica and Esmond spend their afternoons doing in Spain?
4. After leaving Spain, which of her sisters did Jessica meet in France?
5. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)