|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
2. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
(a) A Scottish tweed shop.
(b) A popcorn stand.
(c) A souvenir stall.
(d) A hat shop.
3. What group was involved with many of the protests in the 1930s?
(a) The Fascists.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Communists.
4. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
5. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The British Socialist Supporters.
(b) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(c) The English Anarchy Movement.
(d) The British Union of Fascists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jessica and Esmond go for a vacation in June 1939?
2. Which school did Jessica's cousins Giles and Esmond attend?
3. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
4. What made Esmond and Jessica decide to get their American tour started?
5. Where was Jessica sent to study with her cousin Idden?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)