|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Sir Mosley organize?
(a) The English Anarchy Movement.
(b) The Nazi Party of the United Kingdom.
(c) The British Socialist Supporters.
(d) The British Union of Fascists.
2. What was the pro-consul told to do in the telegram?
(a) Find Jessica.
(b) Be a witness to Jessica and Esmond's marriage.
(c) Arrest Esmond.
(d) Give Jessica some money.
3. With whom did Jessica become closer at the age of 15?
(a) Her cousin Giles.
(b) Her sister Nancy.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister Boud.
4. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
(a) A Scottish tweed shop.
(b) A hat shop.
(c) A popcorn stand.
(d) A souvenir stall.
5. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Students from which university pledged not to support the government in the 1930s?
2. Whom did Jessica and Esmond ask for permission to get married?
3. Who sent a telegram that was delivered by the British pro-consul?
4. Who helped Jessica and Esmond translate news from the radio?
5. As Hitler continued to take territory in Europe, what did Esmond sell an article about?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)