One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While traveling, what impressed Jessica and Esmond about Americans?
(a) Their knowledge of England.
(b) Their wealth.
(c) Their hospitality.
(d) Their fashion sense.
2. In which town did Jessica and Esmond live in Spain?
3. Which political figure did Boud befriend?
4. Where did Esmond work in France?
(a) At the British embassy.
(b) At a radio station.
(c) At an English school.
(d) At Reuters.
5. What kind of shop did Miss Warren run?
(a) A hat shop.
(b) A popcorn stand.
(c) A souvenir stall.
(d) A Scottish tweed shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Mitford girls at one point disallowed from visiting Diana?
2. What led to hunger marches in England in the 1930s?
3. Who helped Jessica and Esmond translate news from the radio?
4. In what school program did Esmond enroll?
5. As Hitler continued to take territory in Europe, what did Esmond sell an article about?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)