Quiz: Chapters 28-29 to Chapters 30-31
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Esmond feel about his job in Washington?
2. What did Esmond find a job doing in Washington?
a) Selling encyclopedias.
b) Selling umbrellas.
c) Selling stockings.
d) Selling vacuum cleaners.
3. What were Jessica and Esmond hired to write about?
a) Their experiences in America.
b) Their aristocratic backgrounds.
c) Their political views.
d) Their time in Spain.
4. What was Michael Straight's position at the magazine for which he worked?
a) Advertising salesman.
b) Political columnist.
d) Art director.
5. How did the people the Romillys met in Washington feel about the American government's economic programs?
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)