|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prostitute that finds love with James?
2. What is Jacob's profession?
3. What is the name of the area where young girls are taken to be prepared to be sold?
(a) The Princess' Room.
(b) The Queen's Room.
(c) The Golden Room.
(d) The Slave's Room.
4. Why are Rose and John unable to track Mama Fresia?
(a) She leaves them a fake note.
(b) She changes her name.
(c) They think she is dead.
(d) They don't know her last name.
5. Who does Eliza send letters to regularly?
(b) Tao Chi'en.
(d) Mama Fresia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliza's role when she joins the traveling brothel?
2. Why is it impossible that Eliza left with Joaquin?
3. Why must Eliza admit to Tao Chi'en that she is pregnant?
4. What does Tao Chi'en determine that a young prostitute died of?
5. Where does Tao Chi'en go to start a new life?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)