|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time goes by before Rose realizes Eliza is missing?
(a) A week.
(b) An hour.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
2. What is Eliza's plan if she doesn't find Joaquin?
(a) To move back to Chile.
(b) To continue traveling with the brothel.
(c) To open a restaurant in California.
(d) To go to China with Tao Chi'en.
3. What is the name of Joaquin's gang member?
(a) Balding Bart.
(b) One-armed Frank.
(c) Four-toe Mark.
(d) Three-finger Jack.
4. Why is it impossible that Eliza left with Joaquin?
(a) John would have noticed Eliza on the ship with Joaquin.
(b) He left for California long before she did.
(c) He has not left for California yet.
(d) He sent letters home for Eliza.
5. What religion does James follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item reveals Eliza's parentage?
2. Where is Babalu from?
3. What is the name of the women Tao Chi'en falls in love with?
4. What is the name of the traveling brothel's madam?
5. What is the name of the doctor that Tao Chi'en befriends?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)