|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Babalu from?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
2. Why is no effort made to revive Tao Chi'en's dead baby?
(a) The baby is a girl.
(b) The baby is a boy.
(c) The baby is deformed.
(d) Tao Chi'en doesn't want the baby.
3. Where does Tao Chi'en go to start a new life?
(c) Hong Kong.
4. What is the name of the doctor that Tao Chi'en befriends?
5. How does Tao find out that Joaquin has been killed?
(a) Eliza tells him.
(b) He reads it in the newspaper.
(c) He receives a letter from Jacob.
(d) He overhears a crowd talking about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joaquin's gang member?
2. What does Lin's ghost tell Tao Chi'en?
3. What does Eliza bring for James and Esther at the end of "Singsong Girls"?
4. What is the name of the prostitute that finds love with James?
5. Why must Eliza admit to Tao Chi'en that she is pregnant?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)