|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joaquin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
2. Who assigns the chaplain to go to Chile?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Chilean government.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Bank of London.
3. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Rose gives birth to her.
(b) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(c) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(d) She is left on their doorstep.
4. What illness is going around Chile when Rose and Jeremy arrive there?
5. What illness does Tao's master have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joaquin's job?
2. How many siblings does Tao Chi'en have?
3. What does Joaquin steal to sell in order to make money for his journey?
4. How long have Eliza and Joaquin been lovers when she notices him drifting from her?
5. Who hires John as the captain of a steamship?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)