|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joaquin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tao Chi'en get separated from his family?
(a) He gets kidnapped.
(b) His family sells him.
(c) He runs away.
(d) His family dies in a fire.
2. What reason does Eliza give to John for her being ill?
(a) She drank bad milk.
(b) She ate green fruit.
(c) She is having feminine issues.
(d) She is in love.
3. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
(a) Get married.
(b) Sell 300 Bibles.
(c) Travel to Portugal.
(d) Find his brother.
4. What is the name of the area where young girls are taken to be prepared to be sold?
(a) The Princess' Room.
(b) The Golden Room.
(c) The Queen's Room.
(d) The Slave's Room.
5. What does Eliza offer to Joaquin when he makes a delivery to her house?
(a) An orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tao Chi'en get to help Eliza?
2. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
3. How much is Tao Chi'en paid after diagnosing the dead girl?
4. What month is it when Eliza first sees Joaquin?
5. What does the name Tao mean?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)