|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Joaquin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Eliza give to John for her being ill?
(a) She drank bad milk.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She ate green fruit.
(d) She is having feminine issues.
2. In which Chilean city do Jeremy and Rose live?
(d) Vina del Mar.
3. Where is Rose immediately sent when she and Karl are separated?
(a) To a convent.
(b) To Chile to do missionary work.
(c) To her aunt in Scotland.
(d) To her grandmother in London.
4. Where does John's ship sail before going to England?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) The United States.
5. How do the surgeons try to heal Jacob when he is ill?
(a) They bleed him.
(b) They give him an ice bath.
(c) They give him an elixer.
(d) They do nothing and hope it will pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tao Chi'en's sister die?
2. How long does Jacob look for Joaquin?
3. Why does Jacob decide to help Paulina?
4. When Lin's ghost appears to Tao Chi'en, what is she wearing?
5. When Tao Chi'en and Eliza arrive in California, what does he suggest she look for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)