|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Business Dealings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) One year.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two months.
2. Why isn't Eliza worried about being caught with Joaquin in the house?
(a) Rose and Jeremy don't mind if she has her friend over.
(b) Rose and Jeremy are heavy sleepers.
(c) She drugs Rose and Jeremy.
(d) Rose and Jeremy are away on business.
3. On what night must Mama Fresia terminate Eliza's pregnancy?
4. How does Tao Chi'en make money?
(a) Preparing and selling medicines.
(b) Working as a miner.
(c) Removing bullets and stitching knife wounds.
(d) Offering Eliza as a prostitute.
5. Who says: "You must allow the man to feel superior"?
(d) Mama Fresia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Eliza and Joaquin meet?
2. How many children does Karl have?
3. How does Tao Chi'en get separated from his family?
4. How long have Eliza and Joaquin been lovers when she notices him drifting from her?
5. What profession does Joaquin pursue at the age of fourteen?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)