|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Business Dealings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is no effort made to revive Tao Chi'en's dead baby?
(a) The baby is a girl.
(b) Tao Chi'en doesn't want the baby.
(c) The baby is a boy.
(d) The baby is deformed.
2. What does the bishop request when asking Paulina's father to work out an agreement for his daughter's wedding?
(b) Hot chocolate.
(d) A cigar.
3. Where is Babalu from?
(a) New York.
(c) St. Louis.
4. On what night must Mama Fresia terminate Eliza's pregnancy?
5. Why does a chaplain arrive in Valparaiso?
(a) To woo Rose Sommers.
(b) To ask a favor of Jeremy.
(c) To investigate Jacob's missionary work.
(d) To open a new Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
2. How old is Tao Chi'en when he gets separated from his family?
3. What does Eliza think Joaquin's name is?
4. Who rescues Eliza from being accosted?
5. What would Eliza need to legitimately book a trip on a ship?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)