|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assigns the chaplain to go to Chile?
(a) The Chilean government.
(b) The Bank of London.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The British Navy.
2. On what condition will Rose take Eliza to England?
(a) If Eliza becomes a great piano player.
(b) If Eliza doesn't find a husband.
(c) If Eliza asks to go to school there.
(d) If Eliza becomes pregnant.
3. Where does Jacob live before coming to Chile?
4. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
5. What year is it when Rose and Jeremy arrive in Chile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "You owe me satisfaction"?
2. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
3. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
4. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
5. What does Rose ask two maids to do for Eliza?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)