|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joaquin want to change?
(a) The conditions of working men.
(b) He wants Chile to gain independence.
(c) He wants all the English people to leave Chile.
(d) The way women are treated in society.
2. How many children does Karl have?
3. What does Jacob's new landlord's wife make and sell?
4. What is the name of the place where Jacob goes to have a drink?
(a) Barra de la Chile.
(b) Club de la Chile.
(c) Club de la Union.
(d) Pub de la Union.
5. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Rose gives birth to her.
(b) She is left on their doorstep.
(c) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(d) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says: "Times have changed. Once a stain on a woman's honor could be washed away only with blood"?
2. Who visits a witch and asks for advice?
3. Why does Eliza choose Wednesday to meet Joaquin?
4. Why does Jacob decide to help Paulina?
5. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)