|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a chaplain arrive in Valparaiso?
(a) To ask a favor of Jeremy.
(b) To investigate Jacob's missionary work.
(c) To woo Rose Sommers.
(d) To open a new Catholic Church.
2. In what room do Eliza and Joaquin first make love?
(a) The storage room.
(b) The library.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
3. How often do Eliza and Joaquin meet?
(a) Every evening.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every morning.
4. How old is Eliza in "Suitors"?
5. Who continues to visit Jacob after his public shame?
(a) His former landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
2. Who visits a witch and asks for advice?
3. What does Jacob's new landlord's wife make and sell?
4. How do the surgeons try to heal Jacob when he is ill?
5. When do Eliza and Joaquin kiss for the first time?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)