|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Four years.
2. When does Jacob become very ill?
(a) As soon as he arrives in Chile.
(b) After his first night in Chile.
(c) After his third week in Chile.
(d) After two years in Chile.
3. How old is Eliza in "Suitors"?
4. Who does Jacob fall in love with?
(c) Mama Fresia.
5. What does Eliza learn from the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Cleaning skills.
(b) Farming skills.
(c) Culinary skills.
(d) Sewing skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob come to Chile?
2. Who assigns the chaplain to go to Chile?
3. Where does Jacob get money while in Chile?
4. Where does Paulina's father send her?
5. What does Joaquin want to change?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)