|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits a witch and asks for advice?
(b) Mama Fresia.
2. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) Two months.
(b) One hundred days.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
3. In which Chilean city do Jeremy and Rose live?
(d) Vina del Mar.
4. Who says: "You must allow the man to feel superior"?
(c) Mama Fresia.
5. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a chaplain arrive in Valparaiso?
2. What is the relationship of Jeremy and Rose?
3. What does Jacob's new landlord's wife make and sell?
4. Who says: "Times have changed. Once a stain on a woman's honor could be washed away only with blood"?
5. Where does Eliza first see Joaquin?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)