|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bishop request when asking Paulina's father to work out an agreement for his daughter's wedding?
(c) A cigar.
(d) Hot chocolate.
2. Why does Jacob come to Chile?
(a) He is visiting relatives.
(b) He is running from the law.
(c) He is trying to win a bet.
(d) His ship wrecked.
3. Where does Eliza first see Joaquin?
(a) When she sneaks out of the house and goes to a bar.
(b) When he makes a cargo delivery to the Sommers' house.
(c) She sees him stealing cargo from John's ship.
(d) He comes to a party at the Sommers' house.
4. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
(a) Find his brother.
(b) Get married.
(c) Travel to Portugal.
(d) Sell 300 Bibles.
5. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
(a) He is much older than her.
(b) His religious background is uncertain.
(c) He is a known criminal.
(d) He has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Jacob's new landlord?
2. What is Paulina's last name before she gets married?
3. How many daughters does Agustin have?
4. What is Jeremy's brother named?
5. What does Jacob's new landlord's wife make and sell?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)