|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assigns the chaplain to go to Chile?
(a) The British Navy.
(b) The Bank of London.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Chilean government.
2. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
(a) He is a known criminal.
(b) His religious background is uncertain.
(c) He is much older than her.
(d) He has no money.
3. What does Jeremy find in his bottle of brandy?
(c) A dead lizard.
4. How old is the man that Rose introduces to Eliza?
5. How many daughters does Agustin have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Jacob's hair?
2. What year does Eliza begin living with Jeremy and Rose?
3. Where does Paulina's father send her?
4. What is Jacob's last name?
5. On what condition will Rose take Eliza to England?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)