|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina's mother take as a gift to the women of Iglesia de la Matriz?
(a) Paulina's jewelry.
(b) Paulina's dresses.
(c) Paulina's hair.
(d) Paulina's books.
2. Who does Jacob fall in love with?
(c) Mama Fresia.
3. When Eliza is a baby, Rose assumes her nationality is what?
4. Where does Jacob get money while in Chile?
(a) He takes a job with Jeremy.
(b) He picks pockets.
(c) Acquaintances have set up bank accounts for him.
(d) He becomes romantically involved with a wealthy woman.
5. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(b) Rose gives birth to her.
(c) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(d) She is left on their doorstep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeremy's brother named?
2. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
3. What does Jeremy find in his bottle of brandy?
4. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
5. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)