|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jacob get money while in Chile?
(a) He picks pockets.
(b) He becomes romantically involved with a wealthy woman.
(c) Acquaintances have set up bank accounts for him.
(d) He takes a job with Jeremy.
2. What does the bishop request when asking Paulina's father to work out an agreement for his daughter's wedding?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) A cigar.
3. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
4. What is Eliza's last name?
5. Why does Jacob decide to help Paulina?
(a) She pays him.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) She threatens to tell his secret.
(d) Her happy nature reminds him of Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
2. Where does Jacob live before coming to Chile?
3. When Eliza is a baby, Rose assumes her nationality is what?
4. What is Jeremy's brother named?
5. Why does Jacob come to Chile?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)