|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jeremy's job?
(a) An importer.
(b) A locksmith.
(c) A reporter.
(d) He owns a restaurant.
2. Where does Jacob live before coming to Chile?
3. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
(a) He has no money.
(b) His religious background is uncertain.
(c) He is a known criminal.
(d) He is much older than her.
4. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
(a) To buy land.
(b) To look for a job.
(c) For missionary work.
(d) For vacation.
5. When does Jacob become very ill?
(a) After his third week in Chile.
(b) As soon as he arrives in Chile.
(c) After his first night in Chile.
(d) After two years in Chile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliza's last name?
2. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
3. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
4. Who does Jacob fall in love with?
5. What does Eliza learn from the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)