|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
(a) For missionary work.
(b) For vacation.
(c) To buy land.
(d) To look for a job.
2. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(b) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(c) She is left on their doorstep.
(d) Rose gives birth to her.
3. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
4. How do the surgeons try to heal Jacob when he is ill?
(a) They give him an elixer.
(b) They bleed him.
(c) They do nothing and hope it will pass.
(d) They give him an ice bath.
5. What is the relationship of Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Childhood friends.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Employer and employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeremy's brother named?
2. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
3. When does Jacob become very ill?
4. When Eliza is a baby, Rose assumes her nationality is what?
5. Where are Jeremy and Rose originally from?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)