|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Four years.
(d) One hundred days.
2. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
3. Who is determined that Eliza will enroll in Madame Colbert's school?
4. Where does Paulina's father send her?
(a) To live with relatives.
(b) To a boarding school.
(c) To marry a wealthy man.
(d) To a convent.
5. Why does Jacob come to Chile?
(a) His ship wrecked.
(b) He is trying to win a bet.
(c) He is visiting relatives.
(d) He is running from the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
2. What year is it when Jacob comes to Chile?
3. How many daughters does Agustin have?
4. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
5. What is Jeremy's brother's job?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)