|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremy find in his bottle of brandy?
(a) A dead lizard.
2. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
(a) He has no money.
(b) He is a known criminal.
(c) His religious background is uncertain.
(d) He is much older than her.
3. What is Jacob's last name?
4. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(b) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(c) She is left on their doorstep.
(d) Rose gives birth to her.
5. What does Paulina's mother take as a gift to the women of Iglesia de la Matriz?
(a) Paulina's dresses.
(b) Paulina's jewelry.
(c) Paulina's books.
(d) Paulina's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
2. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
3. What year does Eliza begin living with Jeremy and Rose?
4. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
5. What is Eliza's last name?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)