|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every three months.
(d) Twice a year.
2. What does the bishop request when asking Paulina's father to work out an agreement for his daughter's wedding?
(a) A cigar.
(b) Hot chocolate.
3. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
(a) Find his brother.
(b) Travel to Portugal.
(c) Get married.
(d) Sell 300 Bibles.
4. What year does Eliza begin living with Jeremy and Rose?
5. What does Paulina's mother take as a gift to the women of Iglesia de la Matriz?
(a) Paulina's dresses.
(b) Paulina's hair.
(c) Paulina's jewelry.
(d) Paulina's books.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jacob become very ill?
2. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
3. Who is determined that Eliza will enroll in Madame Colbert's school?
4. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
5. Who does Jacob fall in love with?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)