|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Jacob become very ill?
(a) After his third week in Chile.
(b) As soon as he arrives in Chile.
(c) After his first night in Chile.
(d) After two years in Chile.
2. How many daughters does Agustin have?
3. What is Jeremy's brother named?
4. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
5. What does Jeremy find in his bottle of brandy?
(c) A dead lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Paulina loves?
2. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
3. Where are Jeremy and Rose originally from?
4. What is Eliza's last name?
5. Why does Paulina's father disapprove of her lover?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)