|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Paulina loves?
2. What is Jeremy's job?
(a) A locksmith.
(b) He owns a restaurant.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An importer.
3. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) She is left on their doorstep.
(b) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(c) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(d) Rose gives birth to her.
4. When does Jacob become very ill?
(a) After his third week in Chile.
(b) As soon as he arrives in Chile.
(c) After two years in Chile.
(d) After his first night in Chile.
5. What does Eliza learn from the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Culinary skills.
(b) Farming skills.
(c) Sewing skills.
(d) Cleaning skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eliza's last name?
2. Where are Jeremy and Rose originally from?
3. What is Paulina's last name before she gets married?
4. How many daughters does Agustin have?
5. What is the relationship of Jeremy and Rose?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)