|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Senoritas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Mama Fresia.
(b) Mama Catalina.
(c) Mama Lucia.
(d) Mama Javiera.
2. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) One hundred days.
(b) One year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Paulina's mother take as a gift to the women of Iglesia de la Matriz?
(a) Paulina's hair.
(b) Paulina's jewelry.
(c) Paulina's dresses.
(d) Paulina's books.
4. What is Jeremy's job?
(a) A locksmith.
(b) He owns a restaurant.
(c) An importer.
(d) A reporter.
5. How do the surgeons try to heal Jacob when he is ill?
(a) They bleed him.
(b) They do nothing and hope it will pass.
(c) They give him an ice bath.
(d) They give him an elixer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Eliza begin living with Jeremy and Rose?
2. What is Jacob's last name?
3. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
4. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
5. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)