|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Soiled Doves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eliza choose Wednesday to meet Joaquin?
(a) Rose will be at a friend's house.
(b) Everyone is at church.
(c) Rose is hosting a dance.
(d) Eliza is supposed to be at a friend's house that night.
2. How old is Eliza in "Suitors"?
3. What must Eliza amputate from a man with gangrene?
4. How does Eliza let Joaquin know where and when to meet her?
(a) She asks his coworker to tell him.
(b) She gives him a letter.
(c) She tells him in person.
(d) She has a maid relay the message.
5. How old is the man that Rose introduces to Eliza?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness is sweeping the town where the brothel resides for the winter?
2. How long have Eliza and Joaquin been lovers when she notices him drifting from her?
3. How many daughters does Agustin have?
4. Where does Jacob live before coming to Chile?
5. What is the name of the place where Jacob goes to have a drink?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)