|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Soiled Doves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Two months.
2. Where is Rose immediately sent when she and Karl are separated?
(a) To a convent.
(b) To her grandmother in London.
(c) To her aunt in Scotland.
(d) To Chile to do missionary work.
3. Who does Tao Chi'en get to help Eliza?
(a) Another cook.
(b) Another stow away.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A physician.
4. How does Eliza let Joaquin know where and when to meet her?
(a) She has a maid relay the message.
(b) She asks his coworker to tell him.
(c) She tells him in person.
(d) She gives him a letter.
5. How do the people in the brothel survive the winter?
(a) They merge with another brothel.
(b) Eliza heals their illnesses.
(c) They get another wagon.
(d) They rent a barn to live in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for separating Rose and Karl?
2. Where does Eliza follow someone to when she is looking for a way onto the boat?
3. What is the name of the place where Jacob goes to have a drink?
4. Who does Tao Chi'en say Eliza is?
5. In what room do Eliza and Joaquin first make love?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)