|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Soiled Doves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eliza board the ship?
(a) She pretends to be a prostitute.
(b) She begs the sea captian.
(c) She pretends to be a worker.
(d) She is stuffed into a bag and brought on as cargo.
2. In what room do Eliza and Joaquin first make love?
(a) The library.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The storage room.
(d) Her bedroom.
3. Tao Chi'en goes to work for whom?
(a) A physician.
(b) A sea captain.
(c) An emperor.
(d) A madam.
4. What does Rose ask two maids to do for Eliza?
(a) Make her many dresses.
(b) Make biscuits for her to give to suitors.
(c) Prepare bouquets of flowers every day.
(d) Write love letters on her behalf.
5. Who says: "You must allow the man to feel superior"?
(b) Mama Fresia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for separating Rose and Karl?
2. Why does Eliza choose Wednesday to meet Joaquin?
3. What year is it when Rose and Jeremy arrive in Chile?
4. Why isn't Eliza worried about being caught with Joaquin in the house?
5. Who does Eliza take with her while she looks for a way onto a ship?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)