|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes friends with Joaquin at the beginning of "A Ruined Reputation"?
2. Where is Rose immediately sent when she and Karl are separated?
(a) To a convent.
(b) To Chile to do missionary work.
(c) To her aunt in Scotland.
(d) To her grandmother in London.
3. How often does Rose take the items from Eliza's dowry out to protect them from humidity and moths?
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Every three months.
(c) Every other week.
(d) Once a year.
4. What is Karl described as looking like?
(a) A thief.
(b) A gymnast.
(c) A prince.
(d) A butcher.
5. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
(d) Mama Fresia.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition will Rose take Eliza to England?
2. Who says: "Times have changed. Once a stain on a woman's honor could be washed away only with blood"?
3. What is Joaquin's job?
4. Why does Jacob decide to help Paulina?
5. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)