|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man that Rose introduces to Eliza?
2. How do the surgeons try to heal Jacob when he is ill?
(a) They bleed him.
(b) They give him an ice bath.
(c) They do nothing and hope it will pass.
(d) They give him an elixer.
3. What task must Jacob complete in Chile?
(a) Travel to Portugal.
(b) Find his brother.
(c) Get married.
(d) Sell 300 Bibles.
4. What is Karl described as looking like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A thief.
(c) A prince.
(d) A gymnast.
5. Who says: "Eliza is not exactly a beauty"?
(c) Mama Fresia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bishop request when asking Paulina's father to work out an agreement for his daughter's wedding?
2. Who says: "You must allow the man to feel superior"?
3. On what condition will Rose take Eliza to England?
4. What illness is going around Chile when Rose and Jeremy arrive there?
5. What does Joaquin want to change?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)