|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miss Rose.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says: "You owe me satisfaction"?
(b) Rose's aunt.
2. When does Jacob become very ill?
(a) After his third week in Chile.
(b) As soon as he arrives in Chile.
(c) After two years in Chile.
(d) After his first night in Chile.
3. Who says: "You must allow the man to feel superior"?
(a) Mama Fresia.
4. How long does Jacob have to complete his task in Chile?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) Two months.
5. How many daughters does Agustin have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people in Chile think Jacob comes there?
2. Why does a chaplain arrive in Valparaiso?
3. What does Paulina's mother take as a gift to the women of Iglesia de la Matriz?
4. Who assigns the chaplain to go to Chile?
5. Who sends Eliza and Mama Fresia to administer healing methods?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)