|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through El Dorado.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tao Chi'en get separated from his family?
(a) He runs away.
(b) His family sells him.
(c) He gets kidnapped.
(d) His family dies in a fire.
2. Where is Rose when she is unexpectedly kissed?
(c) Sewing room.
(d) Her bedroom.
3. Who does Eliza send letters to regularly?
(c) Tao Chi'en.
(d) Mama Fresia.
4. On what condition will Rose take Eliza to England?
(a) If Eliza doesn't find a husband.
(b) If Eliza becomes a great piano player.
(c) If Eliza becomes pregnant.
(d) If Eliza asks to go to school there.
5. Who says: "The wise man is always joyful"?
(a) Tao Chi'en's father.
(b) Tao Chi'en's mother.
(c) The sage.
(d) Tao Chi'en.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eliza make money now that she's on her own?
2. What is the name of the man that Rose introduces to her daughter?
3. Who visits a witch and asks for advice?
4. What is the name of the traveling brothel's madam?
5. Where is Tao Chi'en sold after ten years of slavery?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)