1. What is the relationship of Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Employer and employee.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Childhood friends.
(d) Husband and wife.
2. Where are Jeremy and Rose originally from?
(c) The United States.
3. What year does Eliza begin living with Jeremy and Rose?
4. What is Jeremy's job?
(a) A locksmith.
(b) He owns a restaurant.
(c) A reporter.
(d) An importer.
5. In which Chilean city do Jeremy and Rose live?
(c) Vina del Mar.
6. How does Eliza come to live with Jeremy and Rose?
(a) She is left on their doorstep.
(b) They adopt her from an orphanage.
(c) Jeremy's coworker askes him to look after her while he travels to Europe.
(d) Rose gives birth to her.
7. What is Jeremy's brother named?
8. What is Jeremy's brother's job?
(c) Sea captain.
9. What is the name of the woman who works for Jeremy and Rose?
(a) Mama Catalina.
(b) Mama Lucia.
(c) Mama Javiera.
(d) Mama Fresia.
This section contains 3,539 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)