|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
2. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
3. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
4. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
5. What does Momo trip over after finding the traders in Chapter 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss the city of Kalimpong and Momo's impressions of it. How populated was the city during the time in which the novel is set? How does it differ from Momo's native Tibet?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Momo's theological faith and how it compares and contrasts the beliefs of Momo's mother and father. How do Momo's mother and father differ in their view of God?
Essay Topic 3
Define and identify the literary elements of exposition and rising action in plot structure. How do the events in Chapter 2 propel the plot forward?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)