|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Paton tells Momo that she will have Lat Sahib give Momo's father a job as a ______________
2. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
3. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
4. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
5. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the location and history of Gnatong. What led many men to die there? How does the narrator describe the area in the text?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Momo as the protagonist of the novel. What characteristics does Momo embody? How does she fit in with her community? How old is Momo in the beginning of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the characters of the tradesmen and Dawa in Chapter 1. How does Momo go about naming her dog?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)