|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
2. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The house of Rhenok.
(b) The house of Punjab.
(c) The house of Karad.
(d) The house of Bengal.
3. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to rescue in Chapter 8?
(b) Wing Fong.
(d) Tsu Foo.
4. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
(a) A convent.
(b) A monastary.
(c) A hostel.
(d) A castle.
5. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Lop San.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Wing Fong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
2. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
3. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
4. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to give the orphan girl to for a job in Chapter 8?
5. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
2. What happens to Momo after departing the train in Calcutta?
3. Who loses patience with Momo in Chapter 8? What does Momo do?
4. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
5. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
6. How does Momo get home at the end of the novel? What are her final thoughts?
7. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
8. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
9. What does Momo find in the trading shop of Wing Fong? What does she learn of Pempa from him?
10. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)