|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) She doesn't pray enough.
(b) They will be heard.
(c) They are in vain.
(d) They've been answered.
2. What powerful river does Gopal show Momo?
(a) "Sister Ganges."
(b) "Woman Ganges."
(c) "Goddess Ganges."
(d) "Mother Ganges."
3. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
4. What does Momo hit the woman of the house with in Chapter 5?
(a) A cup.
(b) A broom.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A pan.
5. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(b) An advisor.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
2. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
3. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
4. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
5. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
2. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
3. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
4. What does Momo marvel at in Kapimpong? Who does she hope to find there?
5. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
6. What does the British gentleman give Momo in Chapter 6?
7. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
8. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
9. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
10. How does Momo escape enslavement in Chapter 5?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)