|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By mule.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By train.
2. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
(b) Military Secretary of the Governor of Tibet.
(d) Military Secretary of the Governor of Bengal.
3. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
4. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) Prince Charles.
(c) King Henry VIII.
(d) The Dalai Lama.
5. Wing Fong reveals that Pempa was sold to whom?
(a) Indian man.
(b) English lady.
(c) Indian lady.
(d) Tibetan monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo cry out in the beginning of Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
2. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
3. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
4. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
5. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)