|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) One monk.
(b) Seven dogs.
(c) Two priests.
(d) Three women.
2. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
3. What does Momo cut to free herself?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope.
(d) A hose.
4. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her red scarf.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her coat.
5. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo do because she is so happy with Lady Paton's help?
2. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
3. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
4. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
5. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Momo learn about the British gentleman from Big Dorje?
2. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
3. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
4. What details do Wing Fong's children wrestle from him in Chapter 7?
5. What does Momo marvel at in Kapimpong? Who does she hope to find there?
6. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
7. How does Lady Paton intend to punish the thief of Pempa?
8. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
9. What does the British gentleman give Momo in Chapter 6?
10. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)