|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
(a) Her red scarf.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her necklace.
2. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(d) Big Dorje.
3. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
4. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
(a) She's too old.
(b) She's too stupid.
(c) She's blind.
(d) She's too fat.
5. How many children does the man who owns the Chinese trading shop have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
2. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
3. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
4. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
5. Whom does the Lady Paton send a letter to in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Momo marvel at in Kapimpong? Who does she hope to find there?
2. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
3. What details do Wing Fong's children wrestle from him in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
5. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
6. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 8? Who is with her?
7. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
8. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
9. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
10. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)