|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(a) White person.
(b) British man.
2. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
3. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
4. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
(b) Gopal and Pempa.
(d) Little Dorje.
5. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Two years prior.
(b) Four years prior.
(c) The previous year.
(d) Seven years prior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
2. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
3. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
4. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
5. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the balance of adventure and fortune in Momo's life portrayed in Chapter 6?
2. What does Momo think of her surroundings during her first stop in Chapter 6? What does she see there?
3. What does Momo find in the trading shop of Wing Fong? What does she learn of Pempa from him?
4. Who loses patience with Momo in Chapter 8? What does Momo do?
5. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
6. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
7. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
8. How does Lady Paton intend to punish the thief of Pempa?
9. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
10. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)