|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By mule.
(c) By train.
(d) By taxi.
2. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Lop San.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Lat Sahib.
3. Who stole Pempa?
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Nema Doorg.
4. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The fields.
(b) The farmhouse.
(c) The stables.
(d) The convent.
5. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) They will be heard.
(b) They are in vain.
(c) They've been answered.
(d) She doesn't pray enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
2. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
3. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
4. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
5. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
2. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
3. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
4. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 8? Who is with her?
5. What happens to Momo after departing the train in Calcutta?
6. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
7. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
8. How does Momo escape enslavement in Chapter 5?
9. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)