|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
2. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be freed.
(b) To be happy.
(c) To be wealthy.
(d) To be enlightened.
3. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Mongol.
(b) Paton Lady Medusa.
(c) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(d) Paton Lady Mermaid.
4. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) A store.
(b) The village center.
(c) A Tibetan temple.
(d) An Inn.
5. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
2. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
3. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
4. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
5. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
2. What details do Wing Fong's children wrestle from him in Chapter 7?
3. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
4. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 8? Who is with her?
5. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
6. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
7. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
9. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
10. Who loses patience with Momo in Chapter 8? What does Momo do?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)