|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
(a) Two weeks ago.
(c) Four hours ago.
(d) Ten hours ago.
2. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
3. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
(a) Go to jail.
(b) Use the silver she gave him to buy a Lhasa Terrier honestly.
4. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A train.
(d) A parrot.
5. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
(a) Where her parents are.
(b) Why she is crying.
(c) How to get across the city.
(d) How old she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman of the house?
2. What does Momo cut to free herself?
3. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
4. What refers to a member of a Rajput people, Hindu in religion, who achieved dominion over Nepal in the 18th century?
5. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
2. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
3. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
4. What does Momo learn about the British gentleman from Big Dorje?
5. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
6. What details do Wing Fong's children wrestle from him in Chapter 7?
7. What does Momo find in the trading shop of Wing Fong? What does she learn of Pempa from him?
8. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
9. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
10. How does Momo get home at the end of the novel? What are her final thoughts?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)