|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo do because she is so happy with Lady Paton's help?
(a) Prostrates before her.
(b) Offers her money.
(c) Sings for her.
(d) Dances for her.
2. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Little Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Big Dorje.
3. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(b) Lotus Blossom.
(c) Lat Sahib.
4. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
5. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
(a) Running Bear.
(b) The Strong One.
(c) Eternal Sunshine.
(d) Gift of Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
2. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
3. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to rescue in Chapter 8?
4. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
5. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Momo after departing the train in Calcutta?
2. What does Momo find in the trading shop of Wing Fong? What does she learn of Pempa from him?
3. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
5. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
6. How does Lady Paton intend to punish the thief of Pempa?
7. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
8. What does Momo marvel at in Kapimpong? Who does she hope to find there?
9. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 8? Who is with her?
10. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)