|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
2. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She gets mad.
(b) She gets lost in thought.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes to bed.
3. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By train.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By mule.
(d) By taxi.
4. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Cleans his ears.
(b) Looks around.
(c) Closes his eyes.
(d) Runs to her.
5. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
Short Answer Questions
1. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
2. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
3. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
4. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
5. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)