|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
2. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
3. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(b) A horse.
4. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
(a) Two weeks ago.
(c) Four hours ago.
(d) Ten hours ago.
5. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(d) Tsu Foo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
2. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
3. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
4. Whom does the Lady Paton insist on keeping Pempa for the time being in Chapter 8?
5. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
2. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
3. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
4. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
6. What does Momo learn about the British gentleman from Big Dorje?
7. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
8. How does Lady Paton intend to punish the thief of Pempa?
9. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
10. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)