|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(b) Wing Fong.
(d) Lat Sahib.
2. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
(b) Grants the release.
3. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) King Henry VIII.
4. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
5. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
(a) A prince.
(b) A court jester.
(c) A king.
(d) A merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
2. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
3. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
5. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
2. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
3. How does Momo get home at the end of the novel? What are her final thoughts?
4. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
5. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
6. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
7. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
8. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
9. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
10. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)