|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A boat.
(c) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(d) A mule.
2. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
3. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By mule.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By train.
(d) By taxi.
4. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Little Dorje.
(b) Gopal and Pempa.
(c) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
5. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) Three days lodging.
(b) A taxi.
(c) A trip to Calcutta and back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Momo's driver in Chapter 8?
2. Lady Paton tells Momo that she will have Lat Sahib give Momo's father a job as a ______________
3. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
4. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
5. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the British gentleman give Momo in Chapter 6?
2. What details do Wing Fong's children wrestle from him in Chapter 7?
3. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
4. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
5. How does Momo get home at the end of the novel? What are her final thoughts?
6. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
7. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
8. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
9. What happens to Momo after departing the train in Calcutta?
10. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)