|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Medusa.
(b) Paton Lady Mongol.
(c) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(d) Paton Lady Mermaid.
3. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) A trip to Calcutta and back.
(c) Three days lodging.
(d) A taxi.
4. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She gets mad.
(c) She gets lost in thought.
(d) She cries.
5. What refers to a member of a Rajput people, Hindu in religion, who achieved dominion over Nepal in the 18th century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
2. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
3. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
4. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
5. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)