|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(a) Little Dorje.
(b) Big Dorje.
2. Who stole Pempa?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Nema Doorg.
(c) Lat Sahib.
3. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be enlightened.
(b) To be freed.
(c) To be happy.
(d) To be wealthy.
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
5. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
(b) Military Secretary of the Governor of Tibet.
(c) Military Secretary of the Governor of Bengal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
2. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
3. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
4. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
5. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)