|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(b) A horse.
2. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(c) Little Dorje.
(d) Big Dorje.
3. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
5. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Five of the ten traders.
(b) Seven of the ten traders.
(c) Only one of the ten traders.
(d) The ten traders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
2. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
3. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
4. What is the color of Lady Paton's car in Chapter 8?
5. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Momo escape enslavement in Chapter 5?
2. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
3. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
4. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
5. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
6. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
7. Where does Momo go after escaping the house of Rhenok? What does she see there?
8. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
9. How is the balance of adventure and fortune in Momo's life portrayed in Chapter 6?
10. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)