|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be freed.
(b) To be wealthy.
(c) To be happy.
(d) To be enlightened.
2. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
3. Whom does the Lady Paton send a letter to in Chapter 8?
(b) Wing Fong.
4. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The convent.
(b) The fields.
(c) The stables.
(d) The farmhouse.
5. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Tsu Foo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
2. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
3. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
4. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
5. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who loses patience with Momo in Chapter 8? What does Momo do?
2. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
3. Whom does Momo encounter by the house with the traders in Chapter 5?
4. When does Wing Fong say the Lady had first requested a Lhasa Terrier? How much did she offer?
5. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
6. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
7. How does Momo escape enslavement in Chapter 5?
8. How does Lady Paton intend to punish the thief of Pempa?
9. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
10. What obstacles does Momo encounter in entering the palace in Chapter 8?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)