|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
2. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
3. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) King Henry VIII.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) Prince Charles.
4. Whom does the Lady Paton send a letter to in Chapter 8?
(b) Wing Fong.
5. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
2. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
3. What is the name of the woman of the house?
4. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
5. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
2. Whom does Momo meet at the beginning of Chapter 6? What does he ask Momo?
3. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
4. What does the British gentleman give Momo in Chapter 6?
5. What does Lady Paton say of Pempa after hearing Momo's story? What letter does she send?
6. What does Momo find in the trading shop of Wing Fong? What does she learn of Pempa from him?
7. Whom does Momo relate her story to after spending the night in the palace? What does she claim guided her journey?
8. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
9. How does Tsu Foo assist Momo? What is her story?
10. Who loses patience with Momo in Chapter 8? What does Momo do?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)