|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
2. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Tsu Foo.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(c) White person.
(d) British man.
4. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(d) A horse.
5. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo do because she is so happy with Lady Paton's help?
2. What does Momo cut to free herself?
3. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
4. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
5. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Momo at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 8? Who is with her?
3. What does Momo learn about the British gentleman from Big Dorje?
4. Describe Wing Fong's children. What do they think of Momo?
5. What power does Lat Sahib hold in Tibet? How does Big Dorje feel about him?
6. How does Lady Paton respond to Momo's story in Chapter 8?
7. What happens when Momo finds Big Dorje in Chapter 5?
8. Who appears after Momo is captured in Chapter 8? Who is asked to translate for Momo?
9. What does Momo think of her surroundings during her first stop in Chapter 6? What does she see there?
10. Where is Momo in the beginning of Chapter 7? Where does she go for help?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)