|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) A field.
(b) A tree.
(c) An ox cart.
(d) Her bed.
2. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
3. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
4. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
5. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(b) New Years Day.
(c) The equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
4. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
5. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Chapters 3 and 4 reveal about Momo's character? What is her greatest obstacle?
2. Who is potentially in Kapup when Momo arrives? Why does she want to hide from this person?
3. Whom does Momo run into while trying to escape in Chapter 3? What does she do?
4. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 3? What does she hope to find there?
5. What boy assists Momo in Chapter 4? What news does he relate of Pempa?
6. Why do the traders tell Momo she won't succeed? How does Momo respond?
7. From where were Momo's theological beliefs inherited? How does Momo view God?
8. What does Momo learn in Lingtu? Where does her journey extend after Lingtu?
9. What does Momo think of her new surroundings and people in Chapter 3?
10. How does Momo go about naming Pempa? What fortune is foretold at his naming?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)