|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Special Lama.
(b) The Jolly Lama.
(c) The Dalai Lama.
(d) The Grand Lama.
2. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Deralm Jah.
(b) Pronda Sey.
(c) Baruga Panjip.
(d) Jelep La.
3. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Little Dorje.
(c) Lat Sahib.
4. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
(a) The village.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The river.
(d) The temple.
5. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To rest.
(b) To eat.
(d) To trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
2. What is Momo's father's name?
3. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
5. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Momo get by along her journey? What suggestion is made by many whom Momo passes?
2. What does Momo's mother tell the tradesmen in Chapter 1? What is their response?
3. What advice does Little Dorje give Momo in Chapter 4? Where does she go next?
4. Where does Momo discover the traders are headed with Pempa in Chapter 2? What does she decide to do?
5. Where is Momo traveling in Chapter 3? What does she hope to find there?
6. Whom does Momo run into while trying to escape in Chapter 3? What does she do?
7. What do Chapters 3 and 4 reveal about Momo's character? What is her greatest obstacle?
8. Where does Momo wake up at the beginning of Chapter 3? What route does she begin descending?
9. What does Momo learn in Lingtu? Where does her journey extend after Lingtu?
10. Whom does Momo harass about wanting a dog in Chapter 1, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier? What prayers does she say?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)