|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Head to the mountains.
(b) Go home.
(d) Count her blessings.
2. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
3. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
4. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
5. Kalimpong is part of what district?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
2. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
3. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
4. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
5. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident takes place as Momo passes through Lingtam? Why is Momo followed?
2. Where did Momo first see a Lhasa Terrier? Why did her family not buy her one?
3. Who is potentially in Kapup when Momo arrives? Why does she want to hide from this person?
4. Where does Momo wake up at the beginning of Chapter 3? What route does she begin descending?
5. Where does Momo discover the traders are headed with Pempa in Chapter 2? What does she decide to do?
6. What advice does Little Dorje give Momo in Chapter 4? Where does she go next?
7. Who arrives at Momo's house in Chapter 2? What happens when they leave?
8. What does Momo's mother tell the tradesmen in Chapter 1? What is their response?
9. What does Momo think of her new surroundings and people in Chapter 3?
10. What does Momo learn in Lingtu? Where does her journey extend after Lingtu?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)