|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(a) Little Dorje.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Lat Sahib.
2. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
3. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
4. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(b) The Jolly Lama.
(c) The Grand Lama.
(d) The Special Lama.
5. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The journey.
(b) The Dhali Lahma.
(c) The rain.
(d) The mule train.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
2. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
3. Kalimpong is part of what district?
4. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
5. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Little Dorje give Momo in Chapter 4? Where does she go next?
2. How does Momo feel at nightfall in Chapter 2? What happens at the end of the chapter?
3. What incident takes place as Momo passes through Lingtam? Why is Momo followed?
4. How does Momo get by along her journey? What suggestion is made by many whom Momo passes?
5. Where do Big Dorje and the traders take Momo in Chapter 4? What advice do they give her?
6. What does Momo's mother tell the tradesmen in Chapter 1? What is their response?
7. Who comes to Momo's house after the monsoon?
8. Who arrives at Momo's house in Chapter 2? What happens when they leave?
9. What does Momo learn in Lingtu? Where does her journey extend after Lingtu?
10. Where does Momo discover the traders are headed with Pempa in Chapter 2? What does she decide to do?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)