|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(b) White person.
(d) British man.
2. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Big Dorje.
(b) Lop San.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
3. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
(a) Four hours ago.
(b) Two weeks ago.
(c) Ten hours ago.
4. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The house of Punjab.
(b) The house of Rhenok.
(c) The house of Karad.
(d) The house of Bengal.
5. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
6. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
(c) Use the silver she gave him to buy a Lhasa Terrier honestly.
(d) Go to jail.
7. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) An Inn.
(b) The village center.
(c) A store.
(d) A Tibetan temple.
8. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A bird.
9. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
(b) Little Dorje.
(d) Gopal and Pempa.
10. What does Momo hit the woman of the house with in Chapter 5?
(a) A pan.
(b) A broom.
(c) A cup.
(d) A shoe.
11. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
(a) How to get across the city.
(b) Why she is crying.
(c) How old she is.
(d) Where her parents are.
12. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His hat.
(b) His coat.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His luggage.
13. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
14. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
(a) A king.
(b) A prince.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A court jester.
15. What does Momo trip over after finding the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A boy.
(d) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman of the house?
2. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
3. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
4. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
5. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)