|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A boat.
(b) A taxi.
(c) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(d) A mule.
2. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) Three days lodging.
(c) A trip to Calcutta and back.
(d) A taxi.
3. How many children does the man who owns the Chinese trading shop have?
4. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to rescue in Chapter 8?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(b) Wing Fong.
5. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be happy.
(b) To be enlightened.
(c) To be freed.
(d) To be wealthy.
6. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
7. What does Momo trip over after finding the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A cat.
(b) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A dog.
8. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(d) A sense of wonder.
9. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
(b) Go to jail.
(d) Use the silver she gave him to buy a Lhasa Terrier honestly.
10. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A train.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A monkey.
11. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
12. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The house of Karad.
(b) The house of Punjab.
(c) The house of Bengal.
(d) The house of Rhenok.
13. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Lop San.
14. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to give the orphan girl to for a job in Chapter 8?
(a) Christy Memsahib.
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
15. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo cut to free herself?
2. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
3. Wing Fong reveals that Pempa was sold to whom?
4. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
5. Who is Momo's driver in Chapter 8?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)