|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
2. What does Momo cut to free herself?
(a) A chain.
(b) A rope.
(c) A hose.
(d) A curtain.
3. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A mule.
(b) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A boat.
4. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
(a) A convent.
(b) A hostel.
(c) A castle.
(d) A monastary.
5. Who stole Pempa?
(a) Wing Fong.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Nema Doorg.
6. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
7. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(b) Tsu Foo.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Lotus Blossom.
8. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
9. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
10. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By mule.
11. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
(a) She's blind.
(b) She's too stupid.
(c) She's too fat.
(d) She's too old.
12. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
13. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
(a) Four hours ago.
(c) Two weeks ago.
(d) Ten hours ago.
14. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A train.
15. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Momo go to see with Lady Paton?
2. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
4. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
5. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)