|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Mermaid.
(b) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(c) Paton Lady Medusa.
(d) Paton Lady Mongol.
2. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
3. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
(b) Little Dorje.
(c) Gopal and Pempa.
4. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
5. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(b) Prince Charles.
(d) King Henry VIII.
6. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Looks around.
(b) Closes his eyes.
(c) Runs to her.
(d) Cleans his ears.
7. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
(a) 100 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 1000 rupees.
(d) 1 rupee.
8. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
(a) Go to jail.
(b) Use the silver she gave him to buy a Lhasa Terrier honestly.
9. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) She doesn't pray enough.
(b) They've been answered.
(c) They are in vain.
(d) They will be heard.
10. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(a) Big Dorje.
(d) Little Dorje.
11. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Little Dorje.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Wing Fong.
12. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
(b) Grants the release.
13. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
14. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
(a) Gift of Heaven.
(b) The Strong One.
(c) Running Bear.
(d) Eternal Sunshine.
15. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) A trip to Calcutta and back.
(c) Three days lodging.
(d) A taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
3. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
4. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
5. What is Momo shocked by when she reaches Kalimpong?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)