|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
(a) 10 rupees.
(b) 1 rupee.
(c) 1000 rupees.
(d) 100 rupees.
2. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(d) Tsu Foo.
3. What does Momo cry out in the beginning of Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
4. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She gets mad.
(b) She cries.
(c) She gets lost in thought.
(d) She goes to bed.
5. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Big Dorje.
6. Whom does Momo go to see with Lady Paton?
(a) Sir Hugh.
(b) Sir Hamlet.
(c) Sir Helmut.
(d) Sir Humphrey.
7. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
(a) A prince.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A court jester.
(d) A king.
8. What does Momo cut to free herself?
(a) A chain.
(b) A hose.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A rope.
9. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By mule.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By train.
10. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her leg.
11. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) She doesn't pray enough.
(b) They will be heard.
(c) They are in vain.
(d) They've been answered.
12. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His coat.
(c) His hat.
(d) His luggage.
13. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
14. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
15. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
2. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
3. Who stole Pempa?
4. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
5. Who is Momo's driver in Chapter 8?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)