|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
2. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
3. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Little Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Big Dorje.
4. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(c) A horse.
5. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
6. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
7. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
8. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Big Dorje.
(d) Lat Sahib.
9. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
(a) A monastary.
(b) A convent.
(c) A castle.
(d) A hostel.
10. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Two years prior.
(b) Four years prior.
(c) The previous year.
(d) Seven years prior.
11. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
(a) By the river.
(b) The barn.
(c) The forest.
(d) Outside the house.
12. Wing Fong reveals that Pempa was sold to whom?
(a) Tibetan monk.
(b) Indian man.
(c) English lady.
(d) Indian lady.
13. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
(a) Where her parents are.
(b) How old she is.
(c) How to get across the city.
(d) Why she is crying.
14. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His coat.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His luggage.
(d) His hat.
15. Where does Wing Fong say the seller of Pempa returned in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
2. What powerful river does Gopal show Momo?
3. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
4. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
5. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)