|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The farmhouse.
(b) The stables.
(c) The convent.
(d) The fields.
2. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Mongol.
(b) Paton Lady Medusa.
(c) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(d) Paton Lady Mermaid.
3. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His hat.
(b) His luggage.
(c) His coat.
(d) His glasses.
4. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
5. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
6. What powerful river does Gopal show Momo?
(a) "Sister Ganges."
(b) "Goddess Ganges."
(c) "Woman Ganges."
(d) "Mother Ganges."
7. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(a) British man.
(c) White person.
8. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to give the orphan girl to for a job in Chapter 8?
(a) Big Dorje.
(c) Christy Memsahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
9. What palace does Momo's driver drive her to in Chapter 8?
(a) Lhasa Bin Gojda.
(b) Burra Lat Sahib.
(c) Termja Lat Benar.
(d) Darjan Bin Bujda.
10. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
(b) Military Secretary of the Governor of Tibet.
(c) Military Secretary of the Governor of Bengal.
11. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A mule.
(b) A taxi.
(c) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(d) A boat.
12. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her red scarf.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her necklace.
13. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) An Inn.
(b) A Tibetan temple.
(c) A store.
(d) The village center.
14. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
15. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) King Henry VIII.
(c) The Dalai Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
2. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
3. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
4. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
5. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)