|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
2. What is the name of Wing Fong's son?
(a) Gift of Heaven.
(b) The Strong One.
(c) Eternal Sunshine.
(d) Running Bear.
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(a) An advisor.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A merchant.
4. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The farmhouse.
(b) The convent.
(c) The fields.
(d) The stables.
5. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her finger.
6. What language do most of the people around Momo speak in Chapter 7?
7. Whom does Momo go to see with Lady Paton?
(a) Sir Humphrey.
(b) Sir Hugh.
(c) Sir Helmut.
(d) Sir Hamlet.
8. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
9. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
10. Whom does the Lady Paton send a letter to in Chapter 8?
(d) Wing Fong.
11. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(c) A horse.
12. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to rescue in Chapter 8?
(b) Wing Fong.
(d) Tsu Foo.
13. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
(a) A hostel.
(b) A convent.
(c) A monastary.
(d) A castle.
14. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be freed.
(b) To be enlightened.
(c) To be wealthy.
(d) To be happy.
15. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to give the orphan girl to for a job in Chapter 8?
(b) Christy Memsahib.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Big Dorje.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
2. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
3. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
4. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
5. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)