|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Momo shocked by when she reaches Kalimpong?
(a) How empty it is.
(b) How warm it is.
(c) How crowded it is.
(d) How cold it is.
2. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(b) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
3. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
4. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
(a) White Jade.
(b) White Lily.
(c) Yellow Sun.
(d) Blue Sky.
5. What does Pempa do when he hears Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Looks around.
(b) Runs to her.
(c) Closes his eyes.
(d) Cleans his ears.
6. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
7. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
8. What does Momo cut to free herself?
(a) A rope.
(b) A hose.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A chain.
9. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) The village center.
(b) An Inn.
(c) A store.
(d) A Tibetan temple.
10. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
11. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
12. Whom does Momo go to see with Lady Paton?
(a) Sir Helmut.
(b) Sir Hamlet.
(c) Sir Hugh.
(d) Sir Humphrey.
13. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
14. Who is Momo's driver in Chapter 8?
15. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
2. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
4. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
5. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)