|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(b) A sense of wonder.
2. Lady Paton tells Momo that she will have Lat Sahib give Momo's father a job as a ______________
(b) Caretaker for a bungalow.
(c) Rickshaw driver.
(d) Police officer.
3. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She gets mad.
(c) She cries.
(d) She gets lost in thought.
4. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) They've been answered.
(b) They are in vain.
(c) She doesn't pray enough.
(d) They will be heard.
5. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her red scarf.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her necklace.
6. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The convent.
(b) The fields.
(c) The farmhouse.
(d) The stables.
7. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her finger.
8. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A train.
9. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) One monk.
(b) Three women.
(c) Seven dogs.
(d) Two priests.
10. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Tsu Foo.
(d) Lotus Blossom.
11. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
12. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
13. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
14. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
15. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
(a) The forest.
(b) Outside the house.
(c) The barn.
(d) By the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do most of the people around Momo speak in Chapter 7?
2. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
3. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
4. What refers to a member of a Rajput people, Hindu in religion, who achieved dominion over Nepal in the 18th century?
5. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)