|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Seven years prior.
(b) The previous year.
(c) Four years prior.
(d) Two years prior.
3. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
4. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(d) King Henry VIII.
5. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A train.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A bus.
6. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
7. What is Momo shocked by when she reaches Kalimpong?
(a) How warm it is.
(b) How crowded it is.
(c) How cold it is.
(d) How empty it is.
8. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
(d) Grants the release.
9. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Five of the ten traders.
(b) Only one of the ten traders.
(c) The ten traders.
(d) Seven of the ten traders.
10. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(a) An advisor.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A merchant.
11. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
(a) 1000 rupees.
(b) 1 rupee.
(c) 10 rupees.
(d) 100 rupees.
12. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(c) Little Dorje.
(d) Big Dorje.
13. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
14. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) Seven dogs.
(b) Two priests.
(c) One monk.
(d) Three women.
15. What does Momo beg the Sir and Lady to give her in Chapter 8?
(a) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
2. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
3. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
4. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
5. What does Momo cut to free herself?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)