|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(a) Little Dorje.
(b) Big Dorje.
2. Who stole Pempa?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Nema Doorg.
(c) Lat Sahib.
3. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be enlightened.
(b) To be freed.
(c) To be happy.
(d) To be wealthy.
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
5. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
(b) Military Secretary of the Governor of Tibet.
(c) Military Secretary of the Governor of Bengal.
6. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A train.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A monkey.
7. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
8. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Mermaid.
(b) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(c) Paton Lady Medusa.
(d) Paton Lady Mongol.
9. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Get lost.
(d) Come in.
10. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By train.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By mule.
(d) By airplane.
11. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
12. Whom does Momo go to see with Lady Paton?
(a) Sir Hugh.
(b) Sir Helmut.
(c) Sir Humphrey.
(d) Sir Hamlet.
13. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
(a) A prince.
(b) A king.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A court jester.
14. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A boat.
(b) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(c) A mule.
(d) A taxi.
15. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
2. The owner of the Chinese trading shop tells Momo that the man with her dog went home _________.
3. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
4. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
5. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)