|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
(a) Yellow Sun.
(b) White Lily.
(c) White Jade.
(d) Blue Sky.
2. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) The village center.
(b) A Tibetan temple.
(c) A store.
(d) An Inn.
3. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
(a) A mule.
(b) Wing Fong's rickshaw.
(c) A boat.
(d) A taxi.
4. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) Seven dogs.
(b) Three women.
(c) One monk.
(d) Two priests.
5. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The house of Karad.
(b) The house of Bengal.
(c) The house of Punjab.
(d) The house of Rhenok.
6. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(a) The United States.
(b) Great Britain.
7. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
8. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
9. Whom does the Lady Paton insist on keeping Pempa for the time being in Chapter 8?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(c) Lat Sahib.
10. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
11. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She gets lost in thought.
(b) She gets mad.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She cries.
12. What palace does Momo's driver drive her to in Chapter 8?
(a) Burra Lat Sahib.
(b) Termja Lat Benar.
(c) Darjan Bin Bujda.
(d) Lhasa Bin Gojda.
13. Where does Momo head after she escapes?
14. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
(a) Military Secretary of the Governor of Bengal.
(b) Military Secretary of the Governor of Tibet.
15. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By mule.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
2. What refers to a member of a Rajput people, Hindu in religion, who achieved dominion over Nepal in the 18th century?
3. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
4. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
5. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)