|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(b) Wing Fong.
(d) Lat Sahib.
2. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(b) White person.
(c) British man.
3. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
4. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
5. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His hat.
(b) His coat.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His luggage.
6. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) One monk.
(b) Three women.
(c) Two priests.
(d) Seven dogs.
7. Wing Fong reveals that Pempa was sold to whom?
(a) Tibetan monk.
(b) Indian man.
(c) Indian lady.
(d) English lady.
8. Whom does the Lady Paton ask Lat Sahib to give the orphan girl to for a job in Chapter 8?
(a) Christy Memsahib.
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
9. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
10. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) King Henry VIII.
(d) Prince Charles.
11. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
12. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(b) Paton Lady Mermaid.
(c) Paton Lady Medusa.
(d) Paton Lady Mongol.
13. How does Momo respond to the news of Pempa having been sold in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She gets lost in thought.
(d) She gets mad.
14. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(a) A peasant.
(b) A merchant.
(d) An advisor.
15. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Lop San.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Wing Fong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
2. What palace does Momo's driver drive her to in Chapter 8?
3. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
4. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
5. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)