|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Paton instruct her men to make sure that the thief of Pempa must do?
(b) Go to jail.
(d) Use the silver she gave him to buy a Lhasa Terrier honestly.
2. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
(a) White Lily.
(b) Blue Sky.
(c) Yellow Sun.
(d) White Jade.
3. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
(a) A jewel.
(b) Her parents' inheritance.
(c) Her inheritance.
4. What powerful river does Gopal show Momo?
(a) "Goddess Ganges."
(b) "Sister Ganges."
(c) "Mother Ganges."
(d) "Woman Ganges."
5. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(a) A sense of wonder.
6. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Lop San.
7. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The fields.
(b) The convent.
(c) The stables.
(d) The farmhouse.
8. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
(a) The ten traders.
(b) Only one of the ten traders.
(c) Seven of the ten traders.
(d) Five of the ten traders.
9. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To be enlightened.
(b) To be freed.
(c) To be wealthy.
(d) To be happy.
10. Who is Momo's driver in Chapter 8?
11. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
12. What palace does Momo's driver drive her to in Chapter 8?
(a) Lhasa Bin Gojda.
(b) Burra Lat Sahib.
(c) Termja Lat Benar.
(d) Darjan Bin Bujda.
13. Whom does Lady Paton ask to translate for Momo?
14. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) Two priests.
(b) Seven dogs.
(c) One monk.
(d) Three women.
15. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
(a) The barn.
(b) The forest.
(c) By the river.
(d) Outside the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a small two-wheeled Asian passenger vehicle drawn by one or two men?
2. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
3. Lady Paton tells Momo that she will have Lat Sahib give Momo's father a job as a ______________
4. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
5. What do the guards at the palace tell Momo to do?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)