|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lotus Blossom's younger sister?
(a) White Lily.
(b) White Jade.
(c) Yellow Sun.
(d) Blue Sky.
2. Whom does the Lady Paton insist on keeping Pempa for the time being in Chapter 8?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Tsu Foo.
3. Who runs the Chinese trading shop?
(a) Big Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Lat Sahib.
4. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A train.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A motor car.
5. Who stole Pempa?
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Nema Doorg.
6. Who does Momo find at the Chinese trading shop?
(a) The ten traders.
(b) Seven of the ten traders.
(c) Five of the ten traders.
(d) Only one of the ten traders.
7. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The house of Karad.
(b) The house of Rhenok.
(c) The house of Punjab.
(d) The house of Bengal.
8. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Little Dorje.
(c) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
(d) Gopal and Pempa.
9. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
10. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A train.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A bird.
(d) A bus.
11. What is the name of the person who bought Pempa?
(a) Paton Lady Memsahib.
(b) Paton Lady Mermaid.
(c) Paton Lady Medusa.
(d) Paton Lady Mongol.
12. What is the color of Lady Paton's car in Chapter 8?
13. What palace does Momo's driver drive her to in Chapter 8?
(a) Darjan Bin Bujda.
(b) Termja Lat Benar.
(c) Lhasa Bin Gojda.
(d) Burra Lat Sahib.
14. How much had the person who bought Pempa offered the Chinese trading shop owner?
(a) 10 rupees.
(b) 1000 rupees.
(c) 100 rupees.
(d) 1 rupee.
15. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
2. The spouse of the person who bought Pempa holds what position?
3. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
4. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
5. Whom does the Lady Paton send a letter to in Chapter 8?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)