|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
2. What is Momo's father's name?
(a) Big Dorje.
(d) Tsu Foo.
3. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
4. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(a) Little Dorje.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Lat Sahib.
5. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her brother.
6. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(c) New Years Day.
(d) The equinox.
7. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
8. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Boulder Jam.
(b) The Giant Staircase.
(c) The Grand Slalom.
(d) The Obstacle Course.
9. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
10. What is Momo's father's profession?
(d) Mail carrier.
11. Where is Kalimpong located?
(a) West Bengal.
12. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
13. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To rest.
(b) To trade.
(d) To eat.
14. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
(a) A bazaar.
(b) A castle.
(c) A temple.
(d) A fishing hole.
15. Kalimpong is part of what district?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
2. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
3. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
4. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
5. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)