|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Give up her search.
(b) Change her perspective.
(c) Think harder.
(d) Keep looking.
3. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(b) The Grand Lama.
(c) The Jolly Lama.
(d) The Special Lama.
4. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
5. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) An English woman.
(b) An Italian Man.
(c) A Turkish Merchant.
(d) An Egyptian Queen.
6. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
(a) The temple.
(b) The market.
(c) The palace.
(d) The mule train.
7. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kargayu Temple.
(b) Komodo Temple.
(c) Kangaroo Temple.
(d) Kubota Temple.
8. What is the name of Momo's village?
9. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
10. Kalimpong is part of what district?
11. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Count her blessings.
(b) Go home.
(c) Head to the mountains.
12. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
13. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
14. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
15. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
2. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
3. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)