|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
2. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) A field.
(b) An ox cart.
(c) A tree.
(d) Her bed.
3. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
(a) Antelope milk.
(b) Buffalo milk.
(c) Cow milk.
(d) Yak milk.
4. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
5. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Obstacle Course.
(b) The Giant Staircase.
(c) The Grand Slalom.
(d) The Boulder Jam.
6. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Great Trade Route.
(b) The Yellow Brick Road.
(c) Interstate Seventy-five.
(d) The Golden Road.
7. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
8. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Baruga Panjip.
(b) Deralm Jah.
(c) Jelep La.
(d) Pronda Sey.
9. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(d) Tibetan Buddhist.
10. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
11. Where is Kalimpong located?
(a) West Bengal.
12. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
13. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
14. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A special stone.
(c) A glass marble and bottle.
(d) An eagle chick.
15. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
4. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
5. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)