|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
2. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
3. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
(a) The palace.
(b) The mule train.
(c) The market.
(d) The temple.
4. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
5. Momo finds the people to be __________as she enters into India.
6. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
7. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
8. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Her mother's money.
(b) The hospitality of strangers.
(c) Stolen money.
(d) Her inheritance.
9. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
(a) The temple.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The village.
(d) The river.
10. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
(a) A guide.
(b) The map.
(d) The prophecy.
11. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
(a) A dog.
(b) A merchant's wages.
(c) A sacred script.
(d) Gold coins.
12. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A swan.
(d) A beaver.
13. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A bump.
(c) A mole.
(d) A scar.
14. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
15. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
2. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
3. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
4. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
5. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)