|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Komodo Temple.
(b) Kargayu Temple.
(c) Kangaroo Temple.
(d) Kubota Temple.
2. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
(a) Buffalo milk.
(b) Antelope milk.
(c) Yak milk.
(d) Cow milk.
3. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
(a) Two years.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
4. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
5. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
6. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(b) Nema Doorg.
(c) Big Dorje.
7. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
8. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
(a) A scar.
(b) A mole.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A bump.
9. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
10. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Lady Paton.
(d) Tsu Foo.
11. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Three days.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
12. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
13. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
14. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
(a) Her verisimilitude.
(b) Her fear.
(c) Her generosity.
(d) Her obstinance.
15. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
2. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
3. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
4. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
5. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)