Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Foundational Vehicle.
(b) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(c) The Eternal Vehicle.
(d) The Land Vehicle.
2. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
3. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(c) The Grand Temple.
(d) Jarud Island.
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
6. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
7. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
8. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
9. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
10. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
11. Who makes fun of Momo in Lingtam?
(a) Old men.
(c) Old women.
12. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
13. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
14. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
15. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Little Dorje.
(d) Lat Sahib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
4. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
5. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)