|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Eternal Vehicle.
(b) The Foundational Vehicle.
(c) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(d) The Land Vehicle.
2. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They are suspicious of children.
(b) They fear children.
(c) They love children.
(d) They hate children.
3. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
4. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(a) Tibetan Buddhist.
5. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
6. Momo finds the people to be __________as she enters into India.
7. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
8. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
9. Where is Kalimpong located?
(a) West Bengal.
10. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
11. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Lady Paton.
12. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) A terrible storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A monsoon.
13. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) A tree.
(b) A field.
(c) An ox cart.
(d) Her bed.
14. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
15. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
(a) A temple.
(b) A castle.
(c) A fishing hole.
(d) A bazaar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
2. What is Momo's father's profession?
3. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
4. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
5. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)