|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
(a) "Yo Mune Saren Zin.."
(b) "Da Yoga Fenau De."
(c) "Ja Osay Hagem Joy."
(d) "Om Mani Padme Hum."
2. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
3. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A monk.
4. Who makes fun of Momo in Lingtam?
(b) Old men.
(c) Old women.
5. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) To the cemetery.
(b) To her house.
(c) To the temple.
(d) Up a hill.
6. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
7. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Red Hat Festival.
(b) Purple Daisy Festival.
(c) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
8. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
9. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
10. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
11. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
12. What is Momo's father's profession?
(b) Mail carrier.
13. Kalimpong is part of what district?
14. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Giant Staircase.
(b) The Obstacle Course.
(c) The Boulder Jam.
(d) The Grand Slalom.
15. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
2. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
3. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
4. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
5. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)