|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
2. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
3. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
(b) Lotus Blossom.
(c) Momo's father.
(d) Tsu Foo.
4. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
5. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
6. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
7. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
8. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A glass marble and bottle.
(c) A special stone.
(d) An eagle chick.
9. Who makes fun of Momo in Lingtam?
(b) Old women.
(c) Old men.
10. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(b) The equinox.
(d) New Years Day.
11. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Keep looking.
(b) Think harder.
(c) Change her perspective.
(d) Give up her search.
12. Kalimpong is part of what district?
13. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
14. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
15. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
2. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
3. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
4. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
5. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)