|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) Up a hill.
(b) To the temple.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the cemetery.
2. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
3. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
5. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
6. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) An Indian monsoon.
7. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
8. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Golden Road.
(b) The Great Trade Route.
(c) Interstate Seventy-five.
(d) The Yellow Brick Road.
9. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
10. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
(a) A fishing store.
(b) A tea house.
(c) A convent.
(d) A stable.
11. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
12. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) New Years Day.
(c) The equinox.
13. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
14. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
15. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) An ox cart.
(b) A tree.
(c) Her bed.
(d) A field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
3. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
4. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
5. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)