|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
(a) It is too far away.
(b) She doesn't have money for a train.
(c) There is a typhoon coming.
(d) It's getting dark.
2. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(c) Great Britain.
(d) The United States.
3. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
4. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Stolen money.
(b) Her mother's money.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) The hospitality of strangers.
5. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
(a) "Ja Osay Hagem Joy."
(b) "Yo Mune Saren Zin.."
(c) "Da Yoga Fenau De."
(d) "Om Mani Padme Hum."
Short Answer Questions
1. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
2. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
3. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
4. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
5. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)