|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A monk.
2. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By mule.
3. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Obstacle Course.
(b) The Grand Slalom.
(c) The Boulder Jam.
(d) The Giant Staircase.
4. What is Momo shocked by when she reaches Kalimpong?
(a) How cold it is.
(b) How warm it is.
(c) How crowded it is.
(d) How empty it is.
5. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
(a) Prayer wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Paton and her husband refer to Lat Sahib as ____________.
2. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
4. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)