|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(b) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
2. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
(b) Momo's father.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
(d) Tsu Foo.
3. Who leaves the palace with Momo in Chapter 8?
(a) Sita-Ram and Gopal.
(b) Little Dorje.
(d) Gopal and Pempa.
4. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) One week.
(d) Fifteen hours.
5. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
2. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
3. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
4. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
5. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)