|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
(a) 100 rupees.
(b) 50 rupees.
(c) 95 rupees.
(d) 75 rupees.
2. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
3. What is the name of the butler of the palace?
4. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her finger.
(d) Her head.
5. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Seven years prior.
(b) Four years prior.
(c) The previous year.
(d) Two years prior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
2. Whom does the Lady Paton insist on keeping Pempa for the time being in Chapter 8?
3. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
4. Which of the guards loses his patience with Momo in Chapter 8?
5. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)