|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Momo claims her path was guided by ____________in telling her story to Lady Paton.
(c) A sense of wonder.
2. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(b) To rest.
(c) To trade.
(d) To eat.
3. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
4. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The rain.
(b) The Dhali Lahma.
(c) The journey.
(d) The mule train.
5. Where does Momo find her way to after the crowd disperses in Chapter 7, Lotus Blossom's Plan?
(a) An Inn.
(b) The village center.
(c) A store.
(d) A Tibetan temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
2. How many guards stop Momo as she tries to enter the palace in Chapter 8?
3. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
4. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
5. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)