|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
2. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Land Vehicle.
(b) The Eternal Vehicle.
(c) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(d) The Foundational Vehicle.
3. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
4. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
5. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
3. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
5. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)