|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Go home.
(b) Count her blessings.
(d) Head to the mountains.
2. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
3. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
4. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To rest.
(b) To trade.
(d) To eat.
5. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
2. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
3. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
4. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)