|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Obstacle Course.
(b) The Grand Slalom.
(c) The Giant Staircase.
(d) The Boulder Jam.
2. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The journey.
(b) The Dhali Lahma.
(c) The rain.
(d) The mule train.
3. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her finger.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her leg.
4. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
2. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
3. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. Where is Momo trapped at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)