|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) They will be heard.
(b) She doesn't pray enough.
(c) They are in vain.
(d) They've been answered.
2. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Too far ahead.
(b) Too far behind.
(c) Keeping the right pace.
(d) Completely off course.
3. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
4. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
5. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Fifteen hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
2. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
3. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
4. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)