|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(c) Jarud Island.
(d) The Grand Temple.
2. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
(a) The market.
(b) The mule train.
(c) The palace.
(d) The temple.
3. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) An ox cart.
(b) A tree.
(c) A field.
(d) Her bed.
4. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
5. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) A terrible storm.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A monsoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
2. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
4. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
5. Where is the train which Momo boards with the ten traders headed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)