|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Boulder Jam.
(b) The Obstacle Course.
(c) The Giant Staircase.
(d) The Grand Slalom.
2. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
(a) They've been answered.
(b) They will be heard.
(c) She doesn't pray enough.
(d) They are in vain.
3. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
(a) How old she is.
(b) Why she is crying.
(c) Where her parents are.
(d) How to get across the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
2. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
4. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
5. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)