|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) A Turkish Merchant.
(b) An Egyptian Queen.
(c) An Italian Man.
(d) An English woman.
2. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(c) Great Britain.
(d) The United States.
3. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
(a) Big Dorje.
(d) Little Dorje.
5. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) One week.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kalimpong located?
2. The gentleman in Chapter 6 gives Momo enough money to stay where along her way?
3. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
4. What does the gentleman who greets Momo tell her about her prayers?
5. What does Momo trip over after finding the traders in Chapter 5?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)