|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Too far ahead.
(b) Completely off course.
(c) Keeping the right pace.
(d) Too far behind.
2. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) A Turkish Merchant.
(b) An Italian Man.
(c) An Egyptian Queen.
(d) An English woman.
3. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
4. What does Momo hit the woman of the house with in Chapter 5?
(a) A broom.
(b) A pan.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A cup.
5. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
2. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
3. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
4. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
5. Where is Kalimpong located?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)