|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The mule train.
(b) The Dhali Lahma.
(c) The rain.
(d) The journey.
2. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
3. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
4. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Special Lama.
(b) The Jolly Lama.
(c) The Dalai Lama.
(d) The Grand Lama.
5. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
(a) A fishing store.
(b) A tea house.
(c) A stable.
(d) A convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
2. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
3. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
4. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
5. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)