|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
(a) She's too stupid.
(b) She's too fat.
(c) She's too old.
(d) She's blind.
2. Where is Kalimpong located?
(c) West Bengal.
3. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A swan.
(d) A buffalo.
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Churni.
(b) River Ganges.
(c) River Subanshiri.
(d) River Teesta.
5. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
2. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
3. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
4. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
5. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)