|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(c) New Years Day.
(d) The equinox.
2. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
(a) Wing Fong.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Big Dorje.
(d) Lop San.
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(a) An advisor.
(b) A peasant.
(d) A merchant.
4. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
(a) The river.
(b) The temple.
(c) The village.
(d) The mountains.
5. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) A monsoon.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A terrible storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
2. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
3. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
4. What is Momo shocked by when she reaches Kalimpong?
5. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)