|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
2. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By mule.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By train.
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(b) An advisor.
(c) A merchant.
(d) A peasant.
4. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
(a) Yak milk.
(b) Buffalo milk.
(c) Cow milk.
(d) Antelope milk.
5. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
2. Where is Kalimpong located?
3. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
4. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
5. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)