|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Foundational Vehicle.
(b) The Land Vehicle.
(c) The Eternal Vehicle.
(d) The Vehicle of Contentment.
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) The hospitality of strangers.
(b) Her inheritance.
(c) Stolen money.
(d) Her mother's money.
3. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
4. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They love children.
(b) They are suspicious of children.
(c) They fear children.
(d) They hate children.
5. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
Short Answer Questions
1. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
2. Kalimpong is part of what district?
3. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
4. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
5. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)