|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) To the temple.
(b) To her house.
(c) To the cemetery.
(d) Up a hill.
2. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
3. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
(a) It's getting dark.
(b) It is too far away.
(c) There is a typhoon coming.
(d) She doesn't have money for a train.
5. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
(d) Prayer wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
2. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
3. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
4. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
5. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)