|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
(a) Make her their servant.
(b) Sell her as a slave.
(c) Let her go,
(d) Forcibly take her home.
2. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A monsoon.
(d) A terrible storm.
3. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) A Turkish Merchant.
(b) An Italian Man.
(c) An Egyptian Queen.
(d) An English woman.
4. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
5. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
(a) Yak milk.
(b) Buffalo milk.
(c) Antelope milk.
(d) Cow milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
2. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
3. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
4. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)