|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Golden Road.
(b) The Great Trade Route.
(c) Interstate Seventy-five.
(d) The Yellow Brick Road.
2. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
3. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
4. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
5. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The Dhali Lahma.
(b) The rain.
(c) The mule train.
(d) The journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kalimpong is part of what district?
2. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
3. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
5. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)