|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
2. Kalimpong is part of what district?
3. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Fifteen hours.
4. What is Momo's father's name?
(b) Tsu Foo.
(c) Big Dorje.
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
2. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
3. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
4. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
5. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)