|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
(a) Two fisherman.
(b) Eight fisherman.
(c) Twelve traders.
(d) Ten traders.
2. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
3. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Special Lama.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) The Grand Lama.
(d) The Jolly Lama.
4. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
5. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
2. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
3. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
4. Where does Momo first encounter dark-skinned Indians and women in saris?
5. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)