|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Her inheritance.
(b) Her mother's money.
(c) Stolen money.
(d) The hospitality of strangers.
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
4. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Deralm Jah.
(b) Baruga Panjip.
(c) Pronda Sey.
(d) Jelep La.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Momo first encounter dark-skinned Indians and women in saris?
2. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
3. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
4. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
5. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)