|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Momo's village?
2. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kargayu Temple.
(b) Komodo Temple.
(c) Kangaroo Temple.
(d) Kubota Temple.
3. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(c) Tibetan Buddhist.
4. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
5. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Red Hat Festival.
(b) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(c) Purple Daisy Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
2. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
3. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
4. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
5. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)