|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
4. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
(a) Lady Paton.
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Wing Fong.
(d) Tsu Foo.
5. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
3. What is Momo's father's profession?
4. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
5. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)