|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
2. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
(a) Let her go,
(b) Sell her as a slave.
(c) Make her their servant.
(d) Forcibly take her home.
3. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
4. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Her mother's money.
(b) Her inheritance.
(c) The hospitality of strangers.
(d) Stolen money.
5. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
2. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
3. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
5. Kalimpong is part of what district?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)