|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Too far ahead.
(b) Keeping the right pace.
(c) Too far behind.
(d) Completely off course.
3. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Change her perspective.
(b) Give up her search.
(c) Think harder.
(d) Keep looking.
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
2. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
3. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
4. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
5. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)