|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Momo first encounter dark-skinned Indians and women in saris?
3. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) A terrible storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A monsoon.
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(b) Jarud Island.
(c) The Grand Temple.
5. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
2. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
3. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
4. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
5. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)