|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) A Turkish Merchant.
(b) An Egyptian Queen.
(c) An Italian Man.
(d) An English woman.
2. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
(a) She doesn't have money for a train.
(b) It's getting dark.
(c) There is a typhoon coming.
(d) It is too far away.
3. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Golden Road.
(b) The Great Trade Route.
(c) The Yellow Brick Road.
(d) Interstate Seventy-five.
4. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
(c) Wing Fong.
5. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Eternal Vehicle.
(b) The Foundational Vehicle.
(c) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(d) The Land Vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
2. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
3. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
5. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)