|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(b) To trade.
(c) To rest.
(d) To eat.
2. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
3. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Jelep La.
(b) Pronda Sey.
(c) Baruga Panjip.
(d) Deralm Jah.
4. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
5. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Special Lama.
(b) The Jolly Lama.
(c) The Grand Lama.
(d) The Dalai Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
2. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
3. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
4. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
5. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)