|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Obstacle Course.
(b) The Grand Slalom.
(c) The Boulder Jam.
(d) The Giant Staircase.
2. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
3. Where is Kalimpong located?
(c) West Bengal.
4. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) A field.
(b) Her bed.
(c) A tree.
(d) An ox cart.
5. What is Momo's father's name?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(b) Big Dorje.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Momo first encounter dark-skinned Indians and women in saris?
3. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
4. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
5. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)