|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
2. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) A monk.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A merchant.
3. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
(a) Her verisimilitude.
(b) Her obstinance.
(c) Her generosity.
(d) Her fear.
4. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
5. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
2. Kalimpong is part of what district?
3. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
4. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
5. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)