|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
2. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) An English woman.
(b) A Turkish Merchant.
(c) An Italian Man.
(d) An Egyptian Queen.
3. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Keeping the right pace.
(b) Completely off course.
(c) Too far behind.
(d) Too far ahead.
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(c) The Grand Temple.
(d) Jarud Island.
5. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Momo's father's profession?
2. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
3. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
4. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
5. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)