|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Keep looking.
(b) Change her perspective.
(c) Give up her search.
(d) Think harder.
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Stolen money.
(b) Her mother's money.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) The hospitality of strangers.
3. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
4. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
5. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
(a) One year.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
2. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
3. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
4. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
5. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)