|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
3. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Great Trade Route.
(b) The Golden Road.
(c) The Yellow Brick Road.
(d) Interstate Seventy-five.
4. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
(a) "Om Mani Padme Hum."
(b) "Ja Osay Hagem Joy."
(c) "Da Yoga Fenau De."
(d) "Yo Mune Saren Zin.."
5. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
2. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
3. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
4. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
5. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)