|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
(a) Eight fisherman.
(b) Twelve traders.
(c) Ten traders.
(d) Two fisherman.
2. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Keep looking.
(b) Give up her search.
(c) Think harder.
(d) Change her perspective.
3. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kangaroo Temple.
(b) Kargayu Temple.
(c) Komodo Temple.
(d) Kubota Temple.
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(c) Jarud Island.
(d) The Grand Temple.
5. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Go home.
(c) Count her blessings.
(d) Head to the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
2. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
3. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
5. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)