|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
2. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
3. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The river.
(c) The temple.
(d) The village.
4. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
5. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The rain.
(b) The mule train.
(c) The journey.
(d) The Dhali Lahma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
2. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
3. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
4. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
5. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)