|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Momo's father's profession?
(d) Mail carrier.
2. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
3. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
4. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
5. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(b) The Special Lama.
(c) The Grand Lama.
(d) The Jolly Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
2. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
3. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
4. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
5. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)