|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(d) Tibetan Buddhist.
2. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
(a) A mole.
(b) A scar.
(c) A bump.
(d) A butterfly.
3. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
4. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
(a) Cow milk.
(b) Yak milk.
(c) Buffalo milk.
(d) Antelope milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
2. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
3. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
4. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
5. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)