|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
2. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
(a) The map.
(b) A guide.
(c) The prophecy.
3. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
(a) Lat Sahib.
(c) Nema Doorg.
(d) Big Dorje.
4. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
5. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) New Years Day.
(d) The equinox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
2. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
3. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
4. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
5. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)