|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Teesta.
(b) River Subanshiri.
(c) River Ganges.
(d) River Churni.
2. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
3. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
(a) A fishing store.
(b) A tea house.
(c) A stable.
(d) A convent.
4. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
5. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
(a) Ten traders.
(b) Eight fisherman.
(c) Two fisherman.
(d) Twelve traders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
2. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
3. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
4. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
5. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)