|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
2. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
(a) A bazaar.
(b) A castle.
(c) A temple.
(d) A fishing hole.
3. Momo finds the people to be __________as she enters into India.
4. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
(d) Prayer wheels.
5. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
Short Answer Questions
1. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
2. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
3. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)