|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Komodo Temple.
(b) Kubota Temple.
(c) Kargayu Temple.
(d) Kangaroo Temple.
2. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A swan.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A beaver.
3. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
4. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Completely off course.
(b) Keeping the right pace.
(c) Too far ahead.
(d) Too far behind.
5. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
(a) The temple.
(b) The mule train.
(c) The market.
(d) The palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
2. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
3. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
4. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
5. What is Momo's father's name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)