|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Her inheritance.
(b) Her mother's money.
(c) The hospitality of strangers.
(d) Stolen money.
3. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
(a) Sell her as a slave.
(b) Let her go,
(c) Forcibly take her home.
(d) Make her their servant.
4. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
5. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
2. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
3. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Momo's village?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)