|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kargayu Temple.
(b) Komodo Temple.
(c) Kangaroo Temple.
(d) Kubota Temple.
2. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(b) New Years Day.
(c) The equinox.
3. What is Momo's father's name?
(b) Big Dorje.
(c) Tsu Foo.
4. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The rain.
(b) The Dhali Lahma.
(c) The journey.
(d) The mule train.
5. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
2. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
3. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
4. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)