|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
2. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Special Lama.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) The Jolly Lama.
(d) The Grand Lama.
3. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Churni.
(b) River Ganges.
(c) River Subanshiri.
(d) River Teesta.
5. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
2. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
4. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
5. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)