|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
2. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
3. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
4. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
(a) Prayer wheels.
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Baruga Panjip.
(b) Jelep La.
(c) Deralm Jah.
(d) Pronda Sey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
2. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
3. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
4. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
5. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)