|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Komodo Temple.
(b) Kangaroo Temple.
(c) Kubota Temple.
(d) Kargayu Temple.
2. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
(a) A guide.
(b) The map.
(c) The prophecy.
3. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) New Years Day.
(b) The equinox.
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(a) Jarud Island.
(d) The Grand Temple.
5. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Jolly Lama.
(b) The Special Lama.
(c) The Dalai Lama.
(d) The Grand Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
2. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
3. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
4. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
5. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)