|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(b) To trade.
(c) To rest.
(d) To eat.
2. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
3. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
4. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
(a) Prayer wheels.
5. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Jolly Lama.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) The Grand Lama.
(d) The Special Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
2. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
3. What is Momo's father's profession?
4. What is Momo's father's name?
5. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)