|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) The equinox.
(c) New Years Day.
2. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
3. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
4. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
2. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
3. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
4. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
5. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)