|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kubota Temple.
(b) Kargayu Temple.
(c) Kangaroo Temple.
(d) Komodo Temple.
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
(c) Wing Fong.
4. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) New Years Day.
(d) The equinox.
5. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
2. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
3. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
4. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
5. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)