|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They are suspicious of children.
(b) They love children.
(c) They fear children.
(d) They hate children.
2. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(a) Tibetan Buddhist.
3. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(b) Red Hat Festival.
(c) Purple Daisy Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
4. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Jelep La.
(b) Baruga Panjip.
(c) Deralm Jah.
(d) Pronda Sey.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
2. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
4. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
5. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)