|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Three days.
2. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Pronda Sey.
(b) Baruga Panjip.
(c) Jelep La.
(d) Deralm Jah.
3. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) An Indian monsoon.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) A blizzard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
2. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
3. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
4. What is Momo's father's profession?
5. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)