|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
2. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(c) The Grand Temple.
(d) Jarud Island.
3. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
4. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
5. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
3. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
4. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)