|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
2. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To eat.
(c) To rest.
(d) To trade.
3. Who guides Momo to a Chinese trading shop?
(a) One monk.
(b) Three women.
(c) Seven dogs.
(d) Two priests.
4. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
5. Whom does the gentleman in Chapter 6 order to watch over Momo along her journey?
(a) Big Dorje.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Little Dorje.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
2. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
3. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
4. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
5. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)