|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, Lotus Blossom's Plan, Fulfillment of the Prophecy, Good Fortune.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
(a) An eagle chick.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A special stone.
(d) A glass marble and bottle.
2. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
3. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) Her inheritance.
(b) Stolen money.
(c) Her mother's money.
(d) The hospitality of strangers.
4. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
5. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
2. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
3. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
4. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
5. What does Lotus Blossom devise for Momo to take to the Military Secretary's home?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)