|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(b) The Grand Temple.
(c) Jarud Island.
2. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
3. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To trade.
(c) To eat.
(d) To rest.
4. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
Short Answer Questions
1. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
2. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
3. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
4. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
5. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)