|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the traders take Momo for a night in Chapter 4?
2. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
3. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Teesta.
(b) River Churni.
(c) River Subanshiri.
(d) River Ganges.
5. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
2. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
3. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
4. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
5. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)