|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Momo finds the people to be __________as she enters into India.
2. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
(b) Lotus Blossom.
(c) Momo's father.
(d) Tsu Foo.
3. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Subanshiri.
(b) River Teesta.
(c) River Ganges.
(d) River Churni.
5. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Fifteen hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kalimpong located?
2. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
3. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
4. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
5. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)