|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
2. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Grand Lama.
(b) The Jolly Lama.
(c) The Special Lama.
(d) The Dalai Lama.
3. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Keeping the right pace.
(b) Too far ahead.
(c) Too far behind.
(d) Completely off course.
4. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
5. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
(a) A merchant's wages.
(b) A dog.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A sacred script.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
2. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
3. Where is Kalimpong located?
4. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
5. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)