|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A terrible storm.
(c) A monsoon.
(d) An avalanche.
2. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
3. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
4. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
(a) The Golden Road.
(b) The Yellow Brick Road.
(c) Interstate Seventy-five.
(d) The Great Trade Route.
5. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Nema Doorg.
(d) Big Dorje.
Short Answer Questions
1. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
2. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
3. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
4. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
5. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)