|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) A hailstorm.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) An Indian monsoon.
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
(d) Wing Fong.
4. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Three days.
(d) Fifteen hours.
5. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
(a) An ox cart.
(b) A tree.
(c) A field.
(d) Her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
4. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
5. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)