|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
2. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
(a) Make her their servant.
(b) Forcibly take her home.
(c) Let her go,
(d) Sell her as a slave.
3. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
(a) Lady Paton.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Tsu Foo.
(d) Big Dorje.
4. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) An Indian monsoon.
(c) A hailstorm.
(d) A blizzard.
5. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They hate children.
(b) They fear children.
(c) They love children.
(d) They are suspicious of children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
3. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
4. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
5. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)