|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To trade.
(b) To rest.
(c) To eat.
2. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
3. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
4. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Grand Slalom.
(b) The Obstacle Course.
(c) The Giant Staircase.
(d) The Boulder Jam.
5. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
(a) A bazaar.
(b) A castle.
(c) A fishing hole.
(d) A temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
2. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
3. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
4. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)