|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
(a) The map.
(b) A guide.
(c) The prophecy.
2. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
(a) 75 rupees.
(b) 95 rupees.
(c) 100 rupees.
(d) 50 rupees.
3. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
(a) The village.
(b) The temple.
(c) The river.
(d) The mountains.
4. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
(a) A merchant's wages.
(b) A sacred script.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) A dog.
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
3. What is the name of Momo's village?
4. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
5. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)