|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A monk.
3. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
(a) "Da Yoga Fenau De."
(b) "Ja Osay Hagem Joy."
(c) "Yo Mune Saren Zin.."
(d) "Om Mani Padme Hum."
4. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
5. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a divine character or nature, especially that of the Supreme Being?
2. Where does Momo wake up in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Momo run to look for Pempa in Chapter 2?
4. What objects in Buddhist temples, when spun, amplify the power of prayers?
5. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)