|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Teesta.
(b) River Subanshiri.
(c) River Ganges.
(d) River Churni.
2. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
3. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They fear children.
(b) They are suspicious of children.
(c) They hate children.
(d) They love children.
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Jelep La.
(b) Deralm Jah.
(c) Baruga Panjip.
(d) Pronda Sey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Big Dorje when Momo finds him?
2. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
3. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
5. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)