|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
(a) An eagle chick.
(b) A glass marble and bottle.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A special stone.
2. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
3. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(a) Little Dorje.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
4. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
5. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
(a) A swan.
(b) A buffalo.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
2. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
3. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
4. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
5. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)