|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, The Giant Staircase and the Forest, Captured by the Woman at Rhenok.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
2. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Deralm Jah.
(b) Pronda Sey.
(c) Jelep La.
(d) Baruga Panjip.
3. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
(a) A castle.
(b) A fishing hole.
(c) A temple.
(d) A bazaar.
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Teesta.
(b) River Subanshiri.
(c) River Ganges.
(d) River Churni.
5. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
2. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
3. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
4. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
5. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)