|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
(a) Little Dorje.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
2. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Red Hat Festival.
(b) Brown Hat Festival.
(c) Purple Daisy Festival.
(d) Yellow Orchid Festival.
3. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
4. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Eternal Vehicle.
(b) The Foundational Vehicle.
(c) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(d) The Land Vehicle.
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
2. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
3. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
4. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)