|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) Three days lodging.
(b) A trip to Calcutta and back.
(d) A taxi.
2. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(b) The United States.
(c) Great Britain.
3. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
4. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The farmhouse.
(b) The convent.
(c) The stables.
(d) The fields.
5. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
(d) Grants the release.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
2. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
3. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
4. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
5. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)