|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
2. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
3. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
4. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
(a) Her generosity.
(b) Her verisimilitude.
(c) Her fear.
(d) Her obstinance.
5. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tsu Foo's uncle?
2. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
3. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
4. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
5. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)