|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. What causes Momo to lose track of Pempa in Chapter 2?
3. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
(a) The rain.
(b) The journey.
(c) The mule train.
(d) The Dhali Lahma.
4. What does the gentleman give Momo enough money for?
(a) Three days lodging.
(b) A taxi.
(d) A trip to Calcutta and back.
5. The Lhasa-Terrier given to Momo by the tradesmen was bred from a dog owned by whom?
(a) The Jolly Lama.
(b) The Dalai Lama.
(c) The Special Lama.
(d) The Grand Lama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
2. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
3. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
4. What is the name of the path Momo sets out on in Chapter 2?
5. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)