|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
(a) To the temple.
(b) To her house.
(c) Up a hill.
(d) To the cemetery.
2. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
3. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
5. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
2. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
3. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
5. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)