|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(b) The United States.
(c) Great Britain.
2. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Vehicle of Contentment.
(b) The Eternal Vehicle.
(c) The Land Vehicle.
(d) The Foundational Vehicle.
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(b) White person.
(c) British man.
4. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
(a) The Dalai Lama.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) King Henry VIII.
5. Where does Momo first encounter dark-skinned Indians and women in saris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
2. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
3. Where does the crowd drag Momo in Chapter 3?
4. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
5. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)