|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Ganges.
(b) River Subanshiri.
(c) River Churni.
(d) River Teesta.
2. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
3. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
(a) She's blind.
(b) She's too fat.
(c) She's too old.
(d) She's too stupid.
4. Whom do the traders and the family they stay with know?
(a) Momo's father.
(c) Tsu Foo.
(d) Lotus Blossom.
5. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
Short Answer Questions
1. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
2. Where is Kalimpong located?
3. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
4. Whom does the gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 know personally?
5. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)