|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Teesta.
(b) River Churni.
(c) River Ganges.
(d) River Subanshiri.
2. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
3. Momo discovers that the train will stop at what city on its way to Kalimpong?
4. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A train.
(d) A monkey.
5. What is the second of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Momo hope will give her money to board the train in Chapter 5?
2. How does Big Dorje leave in Chapter 5?
3. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
4. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
5. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)