|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
(a) Keeping the right pace.
(b) Completely off course.
(c) Too far behind.
(d) Too far ahead.
2. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(b) Purple Daisy Festival.
(c) Red Hat Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
3. According to the boy, how much was offered for Pempa?
(a) 50 rupees.
(b) 100 rupees.
(c) 75 rupees.
(d) 95 rupees.
4. What does Momo trip over after finding the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A girl.
(b) A boy.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
5. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
(a) A king.
(b) A court jester.
(c) A prince.
(d) A merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
2. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
3. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
4. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
5. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)