|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. Where does Momo travel after leaving the village on Lingtu in Chapter 3?
3. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
(b) White person.
(c) British man.
4. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To eat.
(c) To trade.
(d) To rest.
5. What does Momo hit the woman of the house with in Chapter 5?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A pan.
(c) A cup.
(d) A broom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
2. What boy comes to Momo's aid in Chapter 4?
3. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
4. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
5. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)