|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
2. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Four years prior.
(b) The previous year.
(c) Seven years prior.
(d) Two years prior.
3. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Wing Fong.
4. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
5. What do many of the women whom Momo encounters on her journey tell her to do?
(a) Think harder.
(b) Change her perspective.
(c) Keep looking.
(d) Give up her search.
Short Answer Questions
1. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is __________ among the British.
2. The astrologer, whom Momo meets with, foretells that Pempa will bring her good fortune and __________.
3. What is the name of the woman of the house?
4. Who captures Momo in Chapter 3?
5. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)