|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Momo refer to as the "land of turquoise"?
(a) Jarud Island.
(c) The Grand Temple.
2. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
(a) A glass marble and bottle.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A special stone.
(d) An eagle chick.
3. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
4. What does Momo have on her head when she wakes up in Chapter 3?
(a) A mole.
(b) A scar.
(c) A bump.
(d) A butterfly.
5. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
2. From where does the train for Calcutta leave in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Momo sneak away to sleep after finding the traders?
4. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
5. According to the boy, where is the train heading with Pempa?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)