|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
2. What event brought the tradesmen to Momo's house in Chapter 2?
(a) A terrible storm.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) An avalanche.
3. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
4. Where is Kalimpong located?
(d) West Bengal.
5. What region does Momo enter after passing around the mountain on her way to Calcutta?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
2. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
3. What is Momo's father's name?
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. Whom does Momo understand as the one who taught love and kindness and helped the people to scare away the demons that plagued them?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)