|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
(a) She's too fat.
(b) She's too old.
(c) She's too stupid.
(d) She's blind.
2. What does the woman of the house do when Momo says she wishes to be released?
(c) Grants the release.
3. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
4. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
5. What is the third of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
2. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
3. What term refers to a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period?
4. How many men come to Momo's house to recuperate?
5. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)