|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What powerful prayer does Momo pray for the Buddha to grant her a dog?
(a) "Da Yoga Fenau De."
(b) "Om Mani Padme Hum."
(c) "Ja Osay Hagem Joy."
(d) "Yo Mune Saren Zin.."
2. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
3. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
4. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
(a) Her parents' inheritance.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) A jewel.
5. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Red Hat Festival.
(b) Purple Daisy Festival.
(c) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the British man is in Chapter 6?
2. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
3. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
4. What name refers to a member of a monotheistic religion, founded in the Punjab by the guru Nanak, that refuses to recognize the Hindu caste system or the Brahmanical priesthood?
5. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)