|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Dorje tell Momo she should do in Chapter 4?
(a) Go home.
(c) Head to the mountains.
(d) Count her blessings.
2. What does Momo call the series of rocks and paths that lead down into India from the mountains?
(a) The Obstacle Course.
(b) The Grand Slalom.
(c) The Boulder Jam.
(d) The Giant Staircase.
3. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
4. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Tsu Foo.
5. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) An Indian monsoon.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A hailstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What minor goddess does Momo wail for in Chapter 2?
2. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. A boy in the village tells Momo that Pempa will be taken to ___________.
4. What is Momo's father's profession?
5. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)