|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
2. The terrain Big Dorje takes Momo through grows increasingly ________.
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
(b) Wing Fong.
4. What does Big Dorje tell Momo to keep an eye on when the train stops?
(a) His coat.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His luggage.
(d) His hat.
5. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
2. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
3. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
4. What is the vehicle ridden most often by Momo in the novel?
5. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)