|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common?
2. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
3. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
4. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her brother.
5. Where is Momo forced to work in Chapter 5?
(a) The farmhouse.
(b) The convent.
(c) The fields.
(d) The stables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo give to the Buddha shrine as a way of demanding that the Buddha hear her?
2. What healthy food did Pempa grow up on?
3. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
4. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is supposedly the only __________ allowed in Tibet.
5. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)