|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost hits Momo as she follows the traders in Chapter 5?
(a) A train.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A bird.
(d) A bus.
2. What do the tradesmen of the mule caravan think of children?
(a) They hate children.
(b) They love children.
(c) They are suspicious of children.
(d) They fear children.
3. Momo is amazed that the people in Kalimpong can carry bags like which animal in Tibet?
4. What river does Kalimpong overlook?
(a) River Subanshiri.
(b) River Teesta.
(c) River Churni.
(d) River Ganges.
5. Where is Momo's father likely to be on a trade mission in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo pray for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. How is the gentleman described who greets Momo?
3. What word refers to confidence or trust in a person or thing?
4. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
5. A community member tells Momo that one of the men from ___________ stole Pempa.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)