|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(a) Lotus Blossom.
(c) Lat Sahib.
(d) Tsu Foo.
3. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) A Turkish Merchant.
(b) An Italian Man.
(c) An English woman.
(d) An Egyptian Queen.
4. What do the traders decide to do with Momo in in Chapter 4?
(a) Sell her as a slave.
(b) Forcibly take her home.
(c) Let her go,
(d) Make her their servant.
5. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
(a) A peasant.
(b) A merchant.
(d) An advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
2. What will stop in Kalimpong in Chapter 3?
3. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
4. Why is the woman of the house unable to catch up with Momo?
5. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)