|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Momo never seen before Chapter 5, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A train.
2. What is the name of Momo's village?
3. Where is Kalimpong located?
(d) West Bengal.
4. What is the first of the three vehicles of Buddhism?
(a) The Eternal Vehicle.
(b) The Foundational Vehicle.
(c) The Land Vehicle.
(d) The Vehicle of Contentment.
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
Short Answer Questions
1. Momo's child theology sees both God and evil as _______.
2. In Chapter 5 how is the woman of the house described?
3. How do Tsu Foo's uncle and aunt treat her?
4. In Chapter 4, the villagers are angry at Momo because they think she stole ____________.
5. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)