|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) One week.
2. Where is the gentleman from who greets Momo in Chapter 6?
(b) The United States.
(d) Great Britain.
3. What does Momo hit when she falls after getting off the train?
(a) Her finger.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her leg.
4. What event happened before the mule caravan of tradesmen enter Momo's village?
(a) A hailstorm.
(b) An Indian monsoon.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) A thunderstorm.
5. Where does the giant staircase end in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what exact location in the city will the train stop on its way to Kalimpong?
2. Kalimpong is part of what district?
3. The women whom Momo encounters maintain that the mule train is ___________.
4. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
5. The gentleman who helps Momo in Chapter 6 is ________to Tibet.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)