|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Jelep La.
(b) Baruga Panjip.
(c) Deralm Jah.
(d) Pronda Sey.
2. The name Pempa refers to the full moon and __________.
(a) The equinox.
(b) New Years Day.
3. Who tells Momo that Buddha will give her a dog if he so wishes?
(d) Wing Fong.
4. According to the boy, who was going to buy Pempa?
(a) An English woman.
(b) An Italian Man.
(c) A Turkish Merchant.
(d) An Egyptian Queen.
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the weather like when Momo traveled across the bridge in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the woman of the house?
3. Who actually stole something in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
5. What does Momo promise Big Dorje in return for money?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)