|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to the religion, law, or civilization of Islam?
2. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(b) Purple Daisy Festival.
(c) Red Hat Festival.
(d) Brown Hat Festival.
3. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
(a) A fishing store.
(b) A stable.
(c) A tea house.
(d) A convent.
4. Who is the astrologer Momo asks about naming her dog?
5. What have Momo and her mother forgotten?
(a) The prophecy.
(c) The map.
(d) A guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Momo hit the woman of the house with in Chapter 5?
2. What village does Momo come upon where many violent men lived, fought, and killed one another?
3. What does the gentleman who greets Momo ask her?
4. Tsu Foo works as a _________.
5. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)