|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the tradesmen on the mule caravan often stop in Momo's village?
(a) To rest.
(b) To trade.
(d) To eat.
2. What does Momo wake up next to in Chapter 3, The Giant Staircase and the Forest?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A swan.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A beaver.
3. What is Momo's father's name?
(a) Tsu Foo.
(c) Big Dorje.
4. What is the name of the woman of the house?
(b) Lat Sahib.
(c) Lotus Blossom.
(d) Tsu Foo.
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Deralm Jah.
(b) Jelep La.
(c) Baruga Panjip.
(d) Pronda Sey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of family does Momo pass after crossing the bridge?
2. What term refers to that which is of or belonging to language?
3. What refers to the foretelling or prediction of what is to come?
4. What location does Momo pass where only the rough men of Bhutan would live permanently?
5. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)