|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why do the traders tell Momo she will never get to Calcutta?
(a) It is too far away.
(b) She doesn't have money for a train.
(c) It's getting dark.
(d) There is a typhoon coming.
2. Chapter 2, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy begins how long after the first chapter?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) One year.
3. According to Little Dorje, who might take Momo to Kalimpong?
(a) Big Dorje.
(b) Wing Fong.
(c) Tsu Foo.
(d) Lady Paton.
4. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
(a) Four years prior.
(b) The previous year.
(c) Two years prior.
(d) Seven years prior.
5. What does Momo rely on as she climbs down the mountain to India?
(a) The hospitality of strangers.
(b) Stolen money.
(c) Her inheritance.
(d) Her mother's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Momo's mother run from their home?
2. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
3. Where is Kalimpong located?
4. In Chapter 2, Momo realized that she would have to climb down the mountain into India and go to the hamlet named __________.
5. What is the name of the merchant Momo encounters?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)