|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, The Ten Traders and Tsu Foo, Protector of the Poor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the train which Momo boards along with the ten traders described?
2. What keeps Momo from giving up in Chapter 3?
(a) Her generosity.
(b) Her obstinance.
(c) Her fear.
(d) Her verisimilitude.
3. What did one of the community members say Pempa had done while being stolen?
4. What does a boy rip off Momo after the train stops?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her red scarf.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her shoe.
5. What mountain does Momo make her way around in Chapter 2?
(a) Pronda Sey.
(b) Deralm Jah.
(c) Jelep La.
(d) Baruga Panjip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Momo go with to meet the tradesmen of the mule caravan in Chapter 1?
2. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
3. What is the major city which Momo passes through on her way to Calcutta?
4. In Chapter 3, Momo travels to the village on _____ and learns that the mule train is headed for Kalimpong.
5. When did Tsu Foo's parents die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)