1. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
2. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
3. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
4. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kubota Temple.
(b) Kangaroo Temple.
(c) Kargayu Temple.
(d) Komodo Temple.
5. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Brown Hat Festival.
(b) Yellow Orchid Festival.
(c) Red Hat Festival.
(d) Purple Daisy Festival.
6. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Three days.
(b) One week.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Two weeks.
7. What is Momo's father's name?
(b) Tsu Foo.
(d) Big Dorje.
8. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(d) Tibetan Buddhist.
9. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
This section contains 3,394 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)