Chapters 1-2, The Gift of a Red-Gold Lhasa Terrier, Adventure! The Beginning of the Prophecy
1. What is the small theocratic nation of which Momo is a citizen?
2. What kind of Lhasa Terrier has Momo been set on having since her childhood?
3. Since what age has Momo wanted the dog she desires?
4. Where did Momo first see the kind of dog she wanted?
(a) Kargayu Temple.
(b) Komodo Temple.
(c) Kubota Temple.
(d) Kangaroo Temple.
5. What festival does Momo attend with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Red Hat Festival.
(b) Brown Hat Festival.
(c) Purple Daisy Festival.
(d) Yellow Orchid Festival.
6. How long did the festival last which Momo attended with her family in Chapter 1?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Fifteen hours.
(d) Three days.
7. What is Momo's father's name?
(b) Tsu Foo.
(d) Big Dorje.
8. Of what faith is Momo and her family?
(a) Tibetan Buddhist.
9. Momo's desire for a Lhasa Terrier continued until what age?
This section contains 3,394 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)